90 Day Fiance basically confirms how dumb, disgusting and pathetic White Men are

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I truly hate these reunion shows b/c it just turns into the women jumping on the men and the women not being called out for their bullshyt.

-Avery broke up with Ash b/c he didn't go on a diet with her or lied about going on a diet? Chick is batshyt nuts and couldn't even repeat how dumb that shyt sounded. Baby Girl Lisa chimed in and said it was a little silly but that was it. Ash would never be able to satisfy the chick b/c she always thought something was up with him. The black host chick never follows it up and acts like it's a justified reason or that it's normal behavior. Basically letting her off the hook.

-Gotta give Big Ed props b/c Rose was trying to play victim and was straight up lying. Big Ed kept all the receipts. Chic even tried to lie and say Ed wanted her to make a sextape. Fake tears and like clockwork the host chick acts like Ed committed a sin and rolls the footage of Ed asking for an STD test (I agree the way he went about it was fukked up but I would've asked her too just not that way) and asking Rose to brush her damn tongue and shave her legs. How you gonna press my man Big Ed like that about some petty shyt when not even 5 minutes ago this chic was proven a liar by Ed's phone messages for the sextape shyt and her asking him for money on V-Day.

-Steph chic is legit nuts too. Don't know why she had her gay friend and drunk fat Long Island female bodyguard on here just yelling at Erica for no reason. Steph was a fraud and never wanted to be in a relationship. Truthfully I really don't care about that shyt. Two young chics who don't know what they want.

-That boy Tom was shooting his shot after Avery and Ash were done. Don't know why he even showed up to this shyt. He knew he was cooked as soon as Avery showed up:mjlol: The producers have made Darcy a favorite and they gonna keep this shyt up for god knows how long.:snoop:She gonna end up blowing her brains out on TV like Billy Blanks on Last Boyscout if they keep this shyt up. She so thirsty and looks like a cartoon character with all that surgery and makeup.

My boy David gonna be made a fool again next week. Lana still on the site selling dreams and snatch :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I truly hate these reunion shows b/c it just turns into the women jumping on the men and the women not being called out for their bullshyt.

-Avery broke up with Ash b/c he didn't go on a diet with her or lied about going on a diet? Chick is batshyt nuts and couldn't even repeat how dumb that shyt sounded. Baby Girl Lisa chimed in and said it was a little silly but that was it. Ash would never be able to satisfy the chick b/c she always thought something was up with him. The black host chick never follows it up and acts like it's a justified reason or that it's normal behavior. Basically letting her off the hook.

-Gotta give Big Ed props b/c Rose was trying to play victim and was straight up lying. Big Ed kept all the receipts. Chic even tried to lie and say Ed wanted her to make a sextape. Fake tears and like clockwork the host chick acts like Ed committed a sin and rolls the footage of Ed asking for an STD test (I agree the way he went about it was fukked up but I would've asked her too just not that way) and asking Rose to brush her damn tongue and shave her legs. How you gonna press my man Big Ed like that about some petty shyt when not even 5 minutes ago this chic was proven a liar by Ed's phone messages for the sextape shyt and her asking him for money on V-Day.

Ash is completely full of shyt. There is nothing real or authentic about him. He showed his true colors when he had that seminar bullshyt and all the women there called him out. :comeon:

Ed was lying his ass off during the season and plays dumb to cover for himself. Dude really gonna act oblivious to how poor the Philippines is as a country? We really gonna act like he didn't try to bag a poor filipino woman on purpose so he could have control over her? :comeon: Rose left him in the wind and didn't even film afterwards. I don't believe anything Ed is saying. He was willing to ditch his own daughter to get what he wants. That bozo just wants sympathy at all costs. :mjlol:

Not to mention he was obsessed with Rose's past when that fool cheated on his wife and he's talking about trust. :mjlol:

Dude wanted her to get an STD test there but he wouldn't get one for himself because he doesn't trust the medical system in the Philippines. What kinda sense does that make? :mjlol:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Ash is completely full of shyt. There is nothing real or authentic about him. He showed his true colors when he had that seminar bullshyt and all the women there called him out. :comeon:

Ed was lying his ass off during the season and plays dumb to cover for himself. Dude really gonna act oblivious to how poor the Philippines is as a country? We really gonna act like he didn't try to bag a poor filipino woman on purpose so he could have control over her? :comeon: Rose left him in the wind and didn't even film afterwards. I don't believe anything Ed is saying. He was willing to ditch his own daughter to get what he wants. That bozo just wants sympathy at all costs. :mjlol:

Not to mention he was obsessed with Rose's past when that fool cheated on his wife and he's talking about trust. :mjlol:

Dude wanted her to get an STD test there but he wouldn't get one for himself because he doesn't trust the medical system in the Philippines. What kinda sense does that make? :mjlol:
Ash having no game and thinking like a caveman doesn't make him a complete liar IMO. He can come off a little fake at times but Avery was determined to find some type of dirt on him and get him in a gotcha moment. Hell she met his son, interrogated his ex-wife, the last straw was him not going on a diet with her....the fukk :mindblown:. I can understand if he was talking to other women on some romantic shyt and she found out but nah a diet......Like I said bytch was batshyt crazy and found a problem with everything the man did. Where are her kids by the way. I noticed after their segment she said something to the effect of "I have to work on me and myself" no mention of her kids and it didn't look like her kids were anywhere in site.

Big Ed was a moron and liar but let's not act like Rose was on some squeaky clean shyt either. That whole thing with her sister asking Ed for money for her store didn't smell right and even though they swept it under the rug and she simply said she didn't know about it....bullshyt. They all live in a mud/rock hut under one roof in the jungle of course she knew about it. She has a whole damn kid and don't want to talk about her past and always says "the past is the past" Nah brawd the past is right now and we finna talk about it. If Ed can admit to cheating on his ex-wife (20+ years ago) why can't she even talk about her immediate past and relationship. Chick was throwing up red flags all over the place so even though Ed has no tact and is a trick (mayonnaise hair and all :mjlol: ) you got to admit Rose was looking funny in the light especially with those receipts he had. I give her props from leaving the hotel and telling Ed off (he should've told her he didn't want kids from jump).......but don't try to come back asking this cat for money on Valentine's Day and dangling a relationship in front of him and then claim he wanted her to make a sextape...:mjlol:

Ed did throw his daughter in the bushes but that's a weird ass relationship. It's like his daughter is almost acting like a dating option for him and she getting jealous he's going after the wrong woman. All around weird.