Are these obtainable in the south? :ohhh:
The oil is around but no e-blunt :ld: .... :russ:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
my coworker just got one of these a week or so ago only its for nicotine, shyt aint lax like it is out there :wow: i got a vaporizer though and them bytches STILL give you 90% thc, it just aint hash oil. i'm straight

waka_relaxxxin.gif

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Once you leave California, there is a HIGH probability you will definitely be charged with possession of manufactured product, and given a felony.

why would i leave cali with it? even if i did, good luck proving it's weed. "it's an e-cig, officer."
rShbo.png

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why would i leave cali with it? even if i did, good luck proving it's weed. "it's an e-cig, officer."
rShbo.png

Hey man, I'm not arguing with you, have fun, but I'm just letting you know how foul this game can be, and preparing you for it. They can easily test it on the spot, and see if it has thc or not. Plus e-cig liquids don't look like that. If you have it, trust someone who has gotten busted had it, and one of these cops will know what it is. Like I stated even cali officers can charge you with possession of a manufactured product which is a felony.

Just get you a Magic flight launch box, learn how to use it, and you can still get high in public with most people not knowing just not as pretty as the vaporizer you're showing and it takes time to learn techniques, but you will get higher because the mflb can go higher in temperatures needed to release a lot of thc which is around 392f and with oils/hash you may need it higher, depending on how much you use and the type of vaporizer used. Also, the mflb heats up to 385f in 5 seconds and can go higher if needed, but once done cools off as soon as you stop engaging the battery. No vaporizer is that fast while still being small as hell. Those pen vaporizers don't go that high in temperatures, at the most 385f, and your mostly getting essential oils(taste,odor and effects the high) and some thc and other cannabinoids but not that much compared to other vaporizers. Why do you think you can get so many hits?. It's because the temperature is so low that it takes a long time to vape the whole bowl.

Have fun and be safe from the popo.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey man, I'm not arguing with you, have fun, but I'm just letting you know how foul this game can be, and preparing you for it. They can easily test it on the spot, and see if it has thc or not. Plus e-cig liquids don't look like that. If you have it, trust someone who has gotten busted had it, and one of these cops will know what it is.

Just get you a Magic flight launch box, learn how to use it, and you can still get high in public with most people not knowing just not as pretty as the vaporizer you're showing and it takes time to learn techniques, but you will get higher because the mflb can go higher in temperatures needed to release a lot of thc which is around 392f and with oils/hash you may need it higher, depending on how much you use and the type of vaporizer used. Also, the mflb heats up to 385f in 5 seconds and can go higher if needed, but once done cools off as soon as you stop engaging the battery. No vaporizer is that fast while still being small as hell. Those pen vaporizers don't go that high in temperatures, at the most 385f, and your mostly getting essential oils(taste,odor and effects the high) and some thc and other cannabinoids but not that much compared to other vaporizers. Why do you think you can get so many hits?. It's because the temperature is so low that it takes a long time to vape the whole bowl.

Have fun and be safe from the popo.

:why:

how are you going to say all that then promote another vaporizer; an inferior one at that.

plus i'll still need to carry around bud to put in the vaporizer. oil taste better, smells better, and hits you harder than vaped bud.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:why:

how are you going to say all that than promote another vaporizer; an inferior one at that.

plus i'll still need to carry around bud to put in the vaporizer. oil taste better, smells better, and hits you harder than vaped bud.

The MFLB is way better then other portable vaporizers, as far as being small and fast to heat up. You must don't know how to use one because the only people who don't like it don't really know how to use it, which isn't hard to learn.

Oil and bud are the same thing, oil is more concentrated, but if you are using temperature that low like this vaporizer(385f), and using a lot of oil you aren't really getting that much thc you can get using bud and a fast vaporizer like the mflb because by the time you vape say .05 grams using the pen vape and oil I would have loaded two bowls and am done, while still being higher then you because I can get a high temperature within a few seconds, whereas with using oil, and a low temperature like that(for a concentrate) it will take a long time to finish that same .05 grams. People are getting high off of the essential oils, not the cannabinoid's as much as they think they are when vaping at low temperature like that. Because you are using a concentrate, it is high in essential oils, which is why it has so much taste, and effecting your high with the little thc you are inhaling. If you was doing it right, you would be too blazed to be at the gambling table, trust me.

Like I stated, have fun, and do your thing. I'm not going to argue with you, I just don't want you to get caught in the system for something you think is harmless which the system thinks otherwise.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I need this :ohhh:

Time for the coli to unite once again.... :scheme:

Why doesn't a coli poster who lives where everything is accessible start hooking other coli posters up.

I mean..I'd PayPal a poster like Big Biz for albums or something. I could see an exclusive network like Ebay or something from the coli.

Just pm some PayPal info and such, chat through pm like Ay lemme get 2 cartridges..its prolly illegal so maybe some kind of tax. Even though if the mail gets intercepted both sender and receiver are going down.

We'd just have to be weary of new posters like hey hook me up. And we couldn't have some podunk distributors..we'd need someone with clout so nikkas don't be getting ripped off and shyt.

Iono I could see a poster gettin mad and snitching tho...ppl take this Internet thing too seriously, might post someone's address or something. We could probably get the coli shut down.

We prolly shouldn't do it.

:whistle:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
ive smoked one of these cartridge things before... in a puff puff pass... but still i was destroyed beyond recognition... its like a mix between brownies in terms of potency and volcano cause u just get that long lastin high

Bakebean

Pro
Daps
Did some research. For the DC brehs, we got 4 dispensaries approved :leon: but I'm not sure if they are fully operable as of yet :yeshrug:

Gotta be an actual DC resident for the card tho. :smugfavre: