90% thc weed catridges *PIC*

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
here is some more info for you......I got one of those silver one's bruh cant wait till Tuesday when it should get here....got that Skywalker OG & Pre 98 Bubba....

What is it?
The Eureka Vaporizer a small, personal vaporizer about the size of a pen. Emits no smoke or smell so you can use it anywhere.

How does it work?
Powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery. It can be charged anywhere using standard AC or USB power. The heating element inside heats up a heat coil located inside of the oil cartridge to 385 degrees to produce a vapor without causing any combustion. The result is a very clean, smooth vapor that isn't hard on the throat or lungs. The unit accepts pre-dosed cartridges that contain up to 100 metered hits.

What's included:
1 Eureka Vaporizer with rechargeable battery
1 Cone
1 Wall Adapter Charger
1 USB Charger
1 User Manual

:ahh:...........

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
here is some more info for you......I got one of those silver one's bruh cant wait till Tuesday when it should get here....got that Skywalker OG & Pre 98 Bubba....

:ahh:...........

Would be interesting to see a study on how much carcinogens ARE emiited from this.......compared to cigars/papers and pipes

How do I get one if I live in the east coast:sadbron::sadbron::sadbron:

You could get it, but how you going to refill it regularly??

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Would be interesting to see a study on how much carcinogens ARE emiited from this.......compared to cigars/papers and pipes

You could get it, but how you going to refill it regularly??

Yeah unless you know someone with a card in Cali or on the WestCoast you are really out of luck.....I know in WA only one spot has these and others will be getting them shortly even though the FEDS are trying to start drama....

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Would be interesting to see a study on how much carcinogens ARE emiited from this.

i'd also be interested in this info

edit: i don't think there's many carcinogenics being inhaled from vaporizing weed oil though

Charlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Copping this jawn soon
:wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
all u need is to buy an e-cig, a dropper, and weed oil. im lucky to be good with my plug that he sells me the oil. gonna be hard to find a dealer willing to sell it since you'd probably only need to see your dealer once a month and that aint good for business.

Daps
Reppin
Hayward CA
They got these on amazon.com just type in g-pen. But yeah, I love this thing. It doesn't have you smelling like trees and just a few hits will get you loaded.