A$AP Bari Goes in On Former Kanye Associate for Being Pro Black yet Marrying a PAWG

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
the irony of this post.

“we’re minorities in an increasingly whites supremacist country! let me get my white womenz in peace!”

:unimpressed:

oh i thought we were engaging, didnt realize we're just memeing :unimpressed:

cause if you really wanna meme, fukking a white man's white woman is about the #1 thing you could do to get back at them and piss them off, with the #2 thing being voting
20253-90386bc6a7657452da1b338840104daf.jpg

This is a topic I really can't pin down. On surface you are tempted to say leaving your legacy with white people when you are 100% cognizant of how badly black people are doing is the definition of antiblack

But on the other hand we have big riders who were undoubtedly problack decide to marry white women. Fredrick Douglas being foremost

A part of me thinks it may be irrelevant who you marry based on those notable problack swirlers, while another part of me thinks the problack PAWGers may be an outlier among PAWGers and should generally be treated as exceptions to the rule.
The problem I have with dikk policing in this arena is how little control people have over what they're attracted to. The average person is not going to put all this thought into what their body is telling them to do (like Barack Obama did). Expecting the majority of people to be above average doesn't make any sense, and in the wide scope of things who they pick as a wife does not have an immediate effect on what they're doing for other black people. Look at their actions, not just their wife.

What you bring up about problack swirlers is basically what I'm getting at. The wife they pick MIGHT be a sign of how they are but it's not a sure fukking thing. Like people are literally looking at people who are acting and speaking pro-black based on any thing besides their wives, and saying "no, you're not pro-black" BECAUSE of the wife choice. It's about as useless a barometer as when progressives look up each other's tweets from 10 years ago to say they're not really progressive.

I kind of get the legacy arguments, but the planet is fukked due to corporations regardless so I really can't bring myself to care about them. Not to mention U.S. democracy backsliding while people talking about not even voting, yet they saying marrying white is ruining the future of black families. TLR regularly juggles all of these stances and it just does not make sense to me.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Have any of the usual coli c00ns came in here angry and passive aggressive yet?

He said it’s nothing wrong with marrying outside your race, just drop the pro black gimmick

What’s the issue?

How is it an issue to push for equality and a better life for black people while sticking your dikk in a white woman?

You can't want better for your people if you not also having sex with em?

Is he on some "black beauty queen of the earth" tip? If it was Umar with a white woman then you could say he a hypocritic.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
How is it an issue to push for equality and a better life for black people while sticking your dikk in a white woman?

You can't want better for your people if you not also having sex with em?

Is he on some "black beauty queen of the earth" tip? If it was Umar with a white woman then you could say he a hypocritic.

Why do y’all always do this shyt where you act like marriage and casual sex are one in the same :dead:

He’s not simply “sticking his dikk in a white woman”, he is creating future Caucasians

Which is cool. But nobody tryna hear all that black shyt from a future Caucasian

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Why do y’all always do this shyt where you act like marriage and casual sex are one in the same :dead:

He’s not simply “sticking his dikk in a white woman”, he is creating future Caucasians

Which is cool. But nobody tryna hear all that black shyt from a future Caucasian
So j cole and Obama's fathers created them to be future Caucasians, going by your logic :jbhmm:

Daps
I mean.......you can be a kewn and married to black women with black kids......lot more to it than who you fukk.

Marry a sista, make a lot of money but live in an all white hood and don't support Black businesses??

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Its about optics,
That white woman might be super supportive of pro black issues, but we've seen many cases to prove that dating or marrying black doesn't make you any less racist.
So to be preaching all that pro black stuff when you potentially married to a racist and are by extension a racist enabler is not a good look.