A Black Man created the PAUSE in Video Games

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This thread about a brilliant black engineer who invented the game cartridge and several other things won’t make it to page 2 but I bet some thread about pawging/thots/so and so rappers BM/glorifying gang banging will break 10+ pages today.

Our race lost :mjlol:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
This thread about a brilliant black engineer who invented the game cartridge and several other things won’t make it to page 2 but I bet some thread about pawging/thots/so and so rappers BM/glorifying gang banging will break 10+ pages today.

Our race lost :mjlol:

And i made this in July lol

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Yet another piece of history stricken from the books and not celebrated nearly enough.
Around 2003, Lawson started having complications from diabetes, losing the use of one leg and sight from one eye. On April 9, 2011, about one month after being honored by the IGDA, he died of complications from diabetes. At the time of his death, he resided in Santa Clara, California, and was survived by his wife, two children, and his brother.
Jerry Lawson (engineer) - Wikipedia

Only got honored one month before his death and even after death he's been all but forgotten about. :smh:

Thanks for making this thread.

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:yeshrug:

It's just a message forum.
It’s not just a message forum though—this is a problem in real life too. Black people glorify stupidity. To get the bulk of my friends to discuss something like the guy in the OP would be like pulling teeth but you know nikkas are always down to talk about Kobe v LeBron, “fukkery”, or the latest bad light bright clone thot on IG. And I already know some magical negro boutta come in here pretending that all his black friends irl are scholars who talk about intellectual shyt on the daily and that I’m jus “c00ning.” Miss me with that bullshyt. :russell:

360Waves

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just video games to take it a step further. But good for him. And this was made in TLR not the roots.
Dude is an engineering pioneer in one of the most lucrative and mainstream industries in the world. What the fukk have YOU accomplished?

“Just video games” Jesus Christ y’all really ain’t shyt. You’re probably an interchangeable cog at a desk job. :mjlol:

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
Dude is an engineering pioneer in one of the most lucrative and mainstream industries in the world. What the fukk have YOU accomplished?

“Just video games” Jesus Christ y’all really ain’t shyt. You’re probably an interchangeable cog at a desk job. :mjlol:

Bro calm down.

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
@Amor fati

You probably already know

2577614-4997514847-Jerry.jpg

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Dude is an engineering pioneer in one of the most lucrative and mainstream industries in the world.
I didn't take anything away from the man it's better black engineers who contributed more to us specifically rather than time wasting digital games. My bestfriend goes to fullsail and wants to design games I don't have anything against games or gamers just a time waisting activity you can hype it up as more than that. Just because something is lucrative doesn't make it beneficial.

What the fukk have YOU accomplished?
Same as you.

Bro calm down.
He really should. He's just dap fishing right now. Give this lame a dap and kim.