A black man was on the phone with his mom while in a hotel lobby -- and then the police were called

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
There are 2 sides to every story
Need to see their interaction leading up to him calling the police before I pass judgement here.

Working in retail I've had customers get defensive to beliggerent for doing my job or over minor misunderstandings
Breh if it was more serious, there would had been evidence of the brother being belligerent from everyones action.

FOH.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Breh if it was more serious, there would had been evidence of the brother being belligerent from everyones action.

FOH.
Have you ever worked directly with customers?

Security guard could've questioned him about staying there and he got defensive/annoyed while on the phone and basically told him to fukk off escalating the situation

Or maybe the security guard was bothering him and playing top flight security on a black man

We can't say without seeing their interaction now can we

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Need to see their interaction leading up to him calling the police before I pass judgement here.

Working in retail I've had customers get defensive to beliggerent for doing my job or over minor misunderstandings
Agreed. I've worked in customer service before. I have seen people go off on attendants over nothing. I'm not saying that happened here, but I'd have to hear the whole story from both sides.

• Dap
Reactions: Sly

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
Have you ever worked directly with customers?

Security guard could've questioned him about staying there and he got defensive/annoyed while on the phone and basically told him to fukk off escalating the situation

Or maybe the security guard was bothering him and playing top flight security on a black man

We can't say without seeing their interaction now can we
Yes, for years.

And he had every RIGHT to tell the security guard to fukk off after showing him his key card, regardless of the situation.

I would have done that AND called corporate immediately!

With the climate of poc being harassed and accosted in the service industry by whites.

And for you to question the demeanor of everyone before hand and not use deductive reasoning to recognize what had transpired before hand based on staff's energy..

And the FUKKIN FACT dude posted what happened to him-

YOU needing to hear the "other" side of the story speaks volumes in this climate.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

:rudy: thread already ruined

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps

The hotel fired the employees. End of story. There’s no need for another side.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ol "he must have been doing something for the police to shoot him" azz line of thinking:mjpls:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
ol "he must have been doing something for the police to shoot him" azz line of thinking:mjpls:

There's always someone always trying to play both sides when clearly there's VIDEO showing the guards fukking with the man...:hhh: posters still be like he must have done something wrong...:mjpls: They wont know until it happens to them, then they gonna be crying about it on youtube like...:sadbron:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
fukk that shyt. Don’t spend $ where they don’t respect you the moment you step foot in the establishment. Add Hilton properties to a very growing list of business that we need to not fukk with. I don’t give a shyt if they fire a couple of random employees or do some bullshyt sensitivity training. Why should any representative of a corporation need training to deal with other humans?

It’s not like these are low level employees of these business who are doing this shyt. You got managers, and front desk staff blantantly doing it and only when the shyt goes viral, we get a response. Just like the breh who was at Old Navy last year and they accused him of stealing a coat that he CAME IN the store wearing.

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Yes, for years.

And he had every RIGHT to tell the security guard to fukk off after showing him his key card, regardless of the situation.

I would have done that AND called corporate immediately!

With the climate of poc being harassed and accosted in the service industry by whites.

And for you to question the demeanor of everyone before hand and not use deductive reasoning to recognize what had transpired before hand based on staff's energy..

And the FUKKIN FACT dude posted what happened to him-

YOU needing to hear the "other" side of the story speaks volumes in this climate.

:rudy: thread already ruined

The hotel fired the employees. End of story. There’s no need for another side.

:rudy:

Believe half of what you see none of what you hear

I've had a customer try to call corporate on me claiming I didn't call an ambulance for her in an emergency when I was on camera calling them and had the call logs

But but the customer is always right
But but cacs do this