A black man was on the phone with his mom while in a hotel lobby -- and then the police were called

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Two sides to a story huh? I guess there should have been video before the security confronted him huh? :mjlol:

I bet you dumb simpleton ass fails to realize the fact that he was on his phone with his mom. Cant record while you're on the phone. So more than likely wat happened was he was talking on the phone and then approached by Hotel Hank forcing him to end his call. So he started recording. What more to the story do you need to here?

And this same shyt happened to another brother at a hospital who was being discharged from his room and on the phone with his mom who was on her way to pick him up. That escalated to the CAC cop throwing sucker punches on a discharged patient :stopitslime:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:rudy:

Believe half of what you see none of what you hear

I've had a customer try to call corporate on me claiming I didn't call an ambulance for her in an emergency when I was on camera calling them and had the call logs

But but the customer is always right
But but cacs do this
You little story doesnt even compare to this so I could give a fukk about it :yeshrug:

And I'm not gonna go back and forth with you caping for Hotel Hank and CAC company

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
racist cacs are determined to dig their own grave. Their population is dwindling world wide and ours is increasing at exponential rate. They ought to pray that when the balance of power shifts that we'll show some level of mercy on them.

AJD

Superstar
Daps

Believe half of what you see none of what you hear

I've had a customer try to call corporate on me claiming I didn't call an ambulance for her in an emergency when I was on camera calling them and had the call logs

But but the customer is always right
But but cacs do this
Bruh no one gives a shyt about you and your traumatizing experience with rude customers in retail. It's well known people are a$$holes to them but shyt is irrelevent to this situation as the security guard was clearly harassing man.:why:

You look stupid caping for the racist cac that was clearly in the wrong, where even a 10 year old could see. So much so his own damn employer investigated and found the truth. Hence the damage control and why he was fired, just stfu fam.:snoop:

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
Bruh no one gives a shyt about you and your traumatizing experience with rude customers in retail. It's well known people are a$$holes to them but shyt is irrelevent to this situation as the security guard was clearly harassing man.:why:

You look stupid caping for the racist cac that was clearly in the wrong, where even a 10 year old could see. So much so his own damn employer investigated and found the truth. Hence the damage control and why he was fired, just stfu fam.:snoop:

Boy fukk u