A Black Woman in New York among the first people in the US to get authorized coronavirus vaccine

Daps
Reppin
St louis
nxVWV5a.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Not much longer till it gets to the general public.

Good. I'm getting it ASAP. Got at-risk family members and I trust the vaccine science more than Conspiritards referring to the Tuskeegee Experiment on an anonymous message board as some sort of rational reason for NOT getting it.

:snooze:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Chester said the vaccine kit to administer the shot "worked perfectly." Lindsay and Chester, both Black women, were flanked on stage by Michael Dowling, the president and CEO of Northwell Health, who noted the regional hospital system has seen over 100,000 patients with Covid-19.

Though it lasted just seconds, the shot represents a pivotal moment in history: a symbol of scientific speed and rigor; of the crushing burden borne by health care workers; of New York's journey from its dark days as the epicenter of the pandemic; and -- with two Black women front and center -- of the renewed focus on issues of race and gender.

The vaccine is of course more than just symbolism.
A small dosage for man... But a huge one... For thee Blacks :blessed::blessed:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much longer till it gets to the general public.

Good. I'm getting it ASAP. Got at-risk family members and I trust the vaccine science more than Conspiritards referring to the Tuskeegee Experiment on an anonymous message board as some sort of rational reason for NOT getting it.

:snooze:
You've said this before...
tenor.gif