A Blown Knee & Flat Tires-Another NY Pothole Year: 17-18 Knicks Season Thread

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Lmao, i was wondering why nikkas was quiet all weekend...

Yeah, I dont think that mass notification/tagging thing works, I just happened to be on my usual lurkin shyt and saw the off-season thread pop up on the Coliseum first page - figured I claim some first page realty :pachaha::manny:

Edit: See above statement @DPresidential :yeshrug:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I know the article states it isn't about the contract, but sheeit, that's 100% the issue. If he balls out in these first two seasons, he's gonna make peanuts during the last two at the teams option. hell, the third year seems to be incentive based.

I don't buy the not working out for teams thing at all. This fella has lotto talent, and teams recall him well.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I know the article states it isn't about the contract, but sheeit, that's 100% the issue. If he balls out in these first two seasons, he's gonna make peanuts during the last two at the teams option. hell, the third year seems to be incentive based.

I don't buy the not working out for teams thing at all. This fella has lotto talent, and teams recall him well.

Didn't they say Perry knew his agent.

Agents have set it up for clients to be drafted at certain teams before.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Didn't they say Perry knew his agent.

Agents have set it up for clients to be drafted at certain teams before.
Don't know, what I do know is this kid has lotto talent, yet was advised to skip the combine, fell to the 2nd round, then signed a contract heavily slanted towards the team.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I haven't had a chance to get in depth on the prospects, I do think they will be nice players in time, but I see both struggling during the first season. I hope I'm wrong of course.

Simply, Knox once attention is put on him, he's gonna have to really dig into the arsenal to score. Mitchell cannot leave the paint wide open to chase blocks.

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
only one question, are we at least going to make the playoffs by 2022?
:sadcam:

I mean we got some really young heads on TheColi that never even seen the Knicks in the playoffs before
:francis: