Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
That's an eternal L steve will take...

He chose all wrong with Laura.
Family matters taught hella life lessons on the low
Chase a chick for years who wouldn't give you the time of day until you landed that nasa job, then wife her knowing she's been ran through brehs :ufdup:

If he was able to land a chick like Myra, SURELY he could've pulled something better than Laura once he started getting guap :wtf:

Swagnicious

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Swagville
Still cant believe they had Gina's mom as Harriet that last season

You'd be surprised how many people don't even know Harriet's actress got replaced

And Steve's worst decision ever was choosing Laura over Myra. I don't give a fukk how crazy/obsessed Myra was; she was fine as hell and more importantly.....she legitimately liked him for who he was. Meanwhile this nikka literally had to alter his DNA in order to get Laura to give him a chance

I can understand him simping Laura for years since she was one of the few girls who would tolerate his presence for more than a few seconds. But the very minute he saw how Myra was throwin' it at him, he should have thrown Laura in the bushes permanently

SeveroDrgnfli

Ain't nobody tryin to get indicted.
Daps
Reppin
Always
You'd be surprised how many people don't even know Harriet's actress got replaced

And Steve's worst decision ever was choosing Laura over Myra. I don't give a fukk how crazy/obsessed Myra was; she was fine as hell and more importantly.....she legitimately liked him for who he was. Meanwhile this nikka literally had to alter his DNA in order to get Laura to give him a chance

I can understand him simping Laura for years since she was one of the few girls who would tolerate his presence for more than a few seconds. But the very minute he saw how Myra was throwin' it at him, he should have thrown Laura in the bushes permanently
Damn, that show went over my head. I loved it growing up. I'm going to try to watch it as an adult to see what I missed as a kid. Don't be menace is a deep movie too. They wrapped some strong messages for black people into a hilarious and low key very sad movie. There's so much symbolism in that movie. Same thing with Baby Boy. That's my favorite movie of all time. It's deep.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va

I used to love that show. That and the Cosby's as well as other sitcoms...but especially Family Matters and Cosby's showed blacks in a different light. Martin is my all time favorite as far as humor but Family Matters stood out the most. The Cosby sitcom stared a upper middle class black family with a doctor and lawyer as parents and they had a large family. This showed uninformed people who heavily believe in stereotypes that blacks can attain a middle class lifestyle and not live in a hood ghetto manner.

Family Matters was another show with a middle class working family where father was a cop and mother worked in retail I think. Then they had the grandma and aunt Rachael living there along with her son. Very interesting concept with the Stephan character and Steve getting in the chamber to make himself cool. I used to have a TV crush on Laura. It was also funny (but too obvious) when Steve played his cousin Myrtle who liked Eddie.

But yeah I never got why Steve didn't get on Myra. Even tho she was cray cray....she liked him for who he was and she was cute as hell. RIP to her. That show did teach life lessons but I was too young and inexperienced to see it. I'm sure a lot of us had women (dudes for bruhettes) who may not have been as fine as Myra...but they liked us for who we were even in our stages where we finding ourselves or going thru an ugly duckling stage. This show make u think that u will miss what u used to could get.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
I used to love that show. That and the Cosby's as well as other sitcoms...but especially Family Matters and Cosby's showed blacks in a different light. Martin is my all time favorite as far as humor but Family Matters stood out the most. The Cosby sitcom stared a upper middle class black family with a doctor and lawyer as parents and they had a large family. This showed uninformed people who heavily believe in stereotypes that blacks can attain a middle class lifestyle and not live in a hood ghetto manner.

Family Matters was another show with a middle class working family where father was a cop and mother worked in retail I think. Then they had the grandma and aunt Rachael living there along with her son. Very interesting concept with the Stephan character and Steve getting in the chamber to make himself cool. I used to have a TV crush on Laura. It was also funny (but too obvious) when Steve played his cousin Myrtle who liked Eddie.

But yeah I never got why Steve didn't get on Myra. Even tho she was cray cray....she liked him for who he was and she was cute as hell. RIP to her. That show did teach life lessons but I was too young and inexperienced to see it. I'm sure a lot of us had women (dudes for bruhettes) who may not have been as fine as Myra...but they liked us for who we were even in our stages where we finding ourselves or going thru an ugly duckling stage. This show make u think that u will miss what u used to could get.

I don't know if you watched the video yet or not but that's what dude was saying about FM. The messages it teaches you were horrible. Chase women who don't want you, diss the better woman that does, smart people get shytted on.

Never really analyzed FM that deep just saw it as a subpar show I ate pizza to on Friday nights.

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
NASA came along AFTER Steve and Laura's engagement. He was gonna move to Russia to live with his parents when Laura agreed to marry him. Laura turned down a chance to live in Paris with Stephan who found work as a model to marry Steve.

How many times do I have to prove I laust by breaking this down :francis: