A crime drama based on the Bertinelli and Falcone families?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Showing their rise to power in Gotham? Showing them war with each other and the rest of the factions in the city? Would that work or be interesting?

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
The Batman and the spin-off show will supposedly show this. All the crime families in Gotham are rumored to be already at war with each other in the movie

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
Their will be a Gotham PD show on HBOMax so it's likely they will cover shyt like this. Let's wait and see I guess.

The Batman and the spin-off show will supposedly show this. All the crime families in Gotham are rumored to be already at war with each other in the movie

Just got through watching the birds of prey movie and thought Huntress and her family need their own movie or show.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Just got through watching the birds of prey movie and thought Huntress and her family need their own movie or show.

A Gotham Crime Family drama on HBO Max in the vein of Sopranos/Boardwalk Empire would be dope. I think they're heading into that direction with the HBO Max show tho considering one of the main writers for Boardwalk is working on it

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I always felt a great "Gotham" film should focus on the crime families and the spiraling of the overall quality of life in the city

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
A Gotham Crime Family drama on HBO Max in the vein of Sopranos/Boardwalk Empire would be dope. I think they're heading into that direction with the HBO Max show tho considering one of the main writers for Boardwalk is working on it

I always felt a great "Gotham" film should focus on the crime families and the spiraling of the overall quality of life in the city

For a fictional city it has a very rich history