A explanation post needs to be required before Mods Bush, Ban or Deny Reply Privileges

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
First off let me say that its a microcosm of how awful the modding is of the Coliseum that this horseshyt of a thread is still on the front page without being bushed:

Lamelo Ball: 32,11,8 last night.

the thread is literally 13 pages of two posters trading insults, has zilch to do with Lamelo. I get reply privileges taken away in the thread after i call out the Mods for not Bushing it.

Bulshyt thread goes on for another weak. I messaged @CHICAGO about the thread, and guess what he does? says he hasnt seen the thread then push responsibility on a super mod (yet hes the only mod listed for modding the coliseum)

and yes i got the receipts:

But honestly thats not why im here.

As i said in my message to @CHICAGO , you all owe us an explanation when you bush, ban or mute or replies.

There is no board ethos, no end user agreement or rules that were agreed upon when users create accounts and start posting. The rules are seemingly arbitrary and its completely unfair and non-sensical when Mods do punitive measures without any explanation.

How can you Mod (i.e. enforce RULES) if the users have no idea what rules there are? How do I know Ive broken a rule? How do I know what behavior to change?

Its bullshyt and a microcosm of how poor this site is run. And it doenst have to be this way.