A FEMALE SLOTH BEAR(lol) Damn Near Kills A Tiger And Eventually Chases It Into The Water

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

There was a multitude of Stephón Irwin’s in the other thread saying that “a liOn cOuld bEat a gRizZly bEar” :snoop:

Do you want to know what “lion vs grizzly bear” translates to in physical terms?

It’s adding about 4-500lbs of muscle and attitude to the sloth bear while subtracting about 100lbs from the tiger and wrapping a furry scarf around its neck; that’s your “lion vs grizzly bear” fight :snoop:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Damn I never thought I'd see a Tiger run.

:ohhh:

AOmjNo.gif

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

There was a multitude of Stephón Irwin’s in the other thread saying that “a liOn cOuld bEat a gRizZly bEar” :snoop:

Do you want to know what “lion vs grizzly bear” translates to in physical terms?

It’s adding about 4-500lbs of muscle and attitude to the sloth bear while subtracting about 100lbs from the tiger and wrapping a furry scarf around its neck; that’s your “lion vs grizzly bear” fight :snoop:

Have one of the 7 deadly sins put in work brehs:francis::francis:

maxresdefault.jpg

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
If you read up on those sloth bears, they are scarier than grizzlies in some instances. If they are the ones with the extremely long claws, then yes, they are no joke.

I vaguely remember reading something about them killing more humans than any other bear because they are very aggressive. Please don't quote me on that though as it was years ago and memory may be failing me.

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
If you read up on those sloth bears, they are scarier than grizzlies in some instances. If they are the ones with the extremely long claws, then yes, they are no joke.

I vaguely remember reading something about them killing more humans than any other bear because they are very aggressive. Please don't quote me on that though as it was years ago and memory may be failing me.

There’s a video out there of a sloth bear slicing someone’s top off with ease. They’re very dangerous.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Bears never quit

lions and tigers always get:flabbynsick: after a few minutes of fighting

fukking bears:ohlawd:and their quickness is highly underrated

tiger lucky that wasn’t a bigger bear where those paws would have slashed him to a early grave

Like what, a Grizzly? :troll:

@Stuntone, @alonleydad, @Astroslik, @SupaHotIce, @Clean Cut, @2stainz, @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman, @Slangtonomo

And that was a very young Grizzly. Let’s not even imagine a full grown male.
Look at the difference in paws :damn:
f2652e9f7017631a4151ca0086f5cfc3.jpg

Larry-Fitzgerald-Grizzly-2.jpg

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps