A FEMALE SLOTH BEAR(lol) Damn Near Kills A Tiger And Eventually Chases It Into The Water

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
nikka i came in here thinking it was an actual sloth fighting a tiger

maxresdefault.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

We gonna pretend like the tiger wasn't winning until the collective bargaining agreement expired and he had to go on lockout. Tiger didn't lose, he just negotiating for a guaranteed contract.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
100%.

Imagine a tiger against a big ass polar bear.

937eb1ebfd386b68026af56298d15524.jpg

Just to give everyone an idea....the sloth bear in the video.....that's like the second smallest bear on this chart. Tiger has a fighting chance against little bears but polars and Grizzlies are on some other shyt.

Polar bear would eat a gotdamn tiger whole.
And they not even the biggest bear

nikkas just talking about Grizzlies (which are still a tough bear and there are more than one Grizzlie) but polar bears and Kodiak bears can be massive on average

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
100%.

Imagine a tiger against a big ass polar bear.

937eb1ebfd386b68026af56298d15524.jpg

Just to give everyone an idea....the sloth bear in the video.....that's like the second smallest bear on this chart. Tiger has a fighting chance against little bears but polars and Grizzlies are on some other shyt.

Polar bear would eat a gotdamn tiger whole.

that looks like a total exaggeration breh. polar bear is big, but not that big compared to kodiak or grizzly. i've seen ton of them at zoo. fully grown males.

241c72c7-5b1e-4314-b23c-75ed57bd6835.jpg

images

images

and no doubt more aggressive grizzly can hold his own against the polar bear.

and a huge siberian can hold his own against the bears cuz he got that eye of the tiger :shaq:

v8gdzSK.jpg

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Well then explain this sh*t here then mfs :heh: ONE sloth bear running off TWO tigers .deadmanny:

just by the size those are either small ass cubs or just inexperienced female breh.

all tigers look the same until they stand next to each other

tiger-family-.jpg

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
.........:yeshrug:

Lowkey, Tiger was having trouble with this small bear....

You made good points but this^ was the one I wanted to point out as it is tantamount to the point that I was making in the OG thread: which is that a Lion/Tiger CANNOT beat a Grizzly bear.

Look, brehs, I know the damn Sloth bear didn’t really “almost kill” the tiger :heh: he actually took quite a few lumps. But the point is he- no, SHE held her own. Not only did she hold her own but she ran that mfkr into the water trying to get away :mjlol:

Imagine if that was just a male Sloth bear. They weigh a 100lbs MORE than that female in the video. A male Sloth probably really would’ve damn near killed that tiger :heh:

Now imagine if it was a fkng GRIZZLY BEAR. :snoop:

4-500lbs heavier than the Sloth bear, meaner, and 10X the strength that the Sloth was putting on Tony’s ass :snoop:

It would be no contest. Period. And if you think otherwise, especially after watching that Tiger catch 15mins of beats from a Sloth bear and get ran off into the water, then you’re just fkng delirious and just little out of touch with reality. :heh: