A gang banger, drug dealer and sex worker are in a Threeway

Who did more harm?

• Total voters

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
e0a3c5724a75ac6e31507d7f6da71e2c.jpg

They all die in the collision and are face to face with the big guy in the sky. He tells them that only one of them is getting into the club and he's going to give each of them a chance to convince him why they should get in. He's the judge but the coli is the Jury. Which of these 3 individuals role in society was the most detrimental to the black community? And why?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I've seen gang bangers and drug dealers turn out to be positive influences, better yet with experience, they can tell you the wrongs of that life. My boxing coach was selling crack and coke, now he teaches the youth of course.

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Why is a sex worker detrimental to the community? :gucci:

she actually provides a good service to the community.

instead of sex worker you should’ve said gangbanger, drug dealer and pimp.
Pimps are sex workers. And those that don't have pimps are pimping themselves.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Easily would be the sex worker that does the least harm. That's a victimless crime as far as I'm concerned.

Most women that end up in that line of work are independent contractors looking for fast money.

Most homicides revolve around money and drugs which are a trademark of drug dealers and gangbangers.

Drug dealers and gangbangers can turn it around, I've seen plenty of them that do a lot of good later in life.

At the end of the day it would be up to the man upstairs, but I'd go with the sex worker.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
drug dealer are only bad when the drugs are illegal, and yet viewed as life savers when they are pharmaceutical drug dealers. why is that? because the of the gang violence, and lack of quality regulation associated with the illegal drug trade. People are dying not because of the drug dealer, but because of it being illegal. Ultimately it's the gang violence the is the biggest harm to the community. Sex workers don't harm anybody either but i feel like sexual debauchery is worse than entrepreneurship.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
All 3 occupations are simultaneously frowned upon and glamorized in our community. Which one is doing the most harm tho

I'd go with the gang member who did the most harm. For a male to get into a gang you have to "put in work" or commit a crime against another person...possibly kill or seriously harm someone.

Female gang members usually have a train ran on them to get in. So a female gang member is not only a gang member, but usually a drug dealer and probably has more bodies than a sex worker who doesn't have sex (stripper, cam girl, dom etc). So I would say the gang member especially if it's a female would go straight to hell.

:smile: