A gang banger, drug dealer and sex worker are in a Threeway

Who did more harm?

• Total voters

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Selling drugs is a victimless crime.

They gonna cop that shyt regardless

So McDonald's gets no blame for shamelessly advertising to fatten kids up but the plug having to fight for his life in court :scust:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Hey gang banging the most innocent. They just trying to protect their neighborhood that's all.

Them drivebys, contract and random killings are from degenerates. Not every gang that evil.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Hey gang banging the most innocent. They just trying to protect their neighborhood that's all.

Them drivebys, contract and random killings are from degenerates. Not every gang that evil.

Plenty of stories of people accused of being in gangs and killed over it.

a drug dealer can’t randomly make you a user and a sex worker is not pointing a gun to your head saying fukk me and pay me.

Only thing I will say Drug dealers aren’t innocent from hurting victims cause we know once they pop off they put the public at risk.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sex work is legal however if you talking bout biblical implications look no further than Jesus meeting that hoe at the well. He without sin cast the first stone.

Plus you can always run a hoe over get ya money back GTA style but you ain't getting your money back from drug dealers they'll fukk you up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought this was gonna be an interesting lewd sex joke from the title...not a moral question related to them getting in a hypothetical fatal car wreck :(

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Plenty of stories of people accused of being in gangs and killed over it.

a drug dealer can’t randomly make you a user and a sex worker is not pointing a gun to your head saying fukk me and pay me.

Only thing I will say Drug dealers aren’t innocent from hurting victims cause we know once they pop off they put the public at risk.
Gangs were created specifically to protect a community of people. They get bad press due to the bad apples out of the bunch. Peep this article Gangs are good for society

Y'all automatically assume that all gangs deal drugs that's not true. That's just something that was added in to some gangs.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Def not the sex worker...

The drug dealer by title alone harmed the community. But of level of harm depends of the drug he sold.

For the gang banger, it would depend on their level of activity and role in the gang. Not every member is Monster Kody.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I dont necessarily agree with you all that selling drugs is a victimless crime. The underlying factor with drugs is money.

Selling drugs is about money to the drug dealer, I've witnessed the level of violence and lethal force some are willing to use when their money is being compromised by competition or someone being unloyal.

It's a certain mindset you have to have to be a dealer and I'm not talking about the low level corner boy selling dime bags either.

You have to be stern, business minded, and able to use force when necessary.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
White folks demonize gangs because they want to control everything. A gang is outside of their sphere of influence and reach. Outside their laws.

I am not a gang member or never have been but I know the history. Here's an example of a government actually working with gangs to reduce violence. Ecuador legalized gangs. Murder rates plummeted.

Gangs are the evolved version of a guild. And guilds throughout history have been known to work with the government even if those guilds had it's own laws.