A Lead-Off for the Simp Olympics

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
nikka the cia wouldn’t be able to get this from me, that my girl is smut for public consumption and be getting her ass beasted by other guys,

Later that night at fogo “So how was the movie”
Her: Boy is my p*ssy and throat sore, but boy is this meat hitting the spot like Jake did yesterday”
Then y'all back home at 10:30, y'all on the couch and you tryna get it popping, and she's saying chill because work was "too much" today. It was too much because she took 2-3 dikks at the same time.

She like, "alright imma turn on my side, just put it in I don't feel like riding or bending over right tonight."

Like I'm not even no misogynist, but I wish my lady would deny me some ass because she's too tired from fukking other people during the day.

kaldurahm

All Star
Daps
There's no trips/restaurant/clothes/money in the world where I'd find this acceptable. I'd rather work my 9-5 and pay my own bills.

Ain't no way.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I heard about this dude, I hear he's a top goon in Chiraq...

lil Jay ..THIS dude ..Chicago , y'all got some freaky ass gangstas...how you got time to be freaky?
:patrice:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Screenshot-20240220-151513-X.png
I’ll never be this lonely and hard up for companionship to go out bad like this. And I say this as a mf who’s linked with chicks off Fet

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
I wonder what is the best way to take advantage of being in a relationship with a sex worker as a man,

I would imagine the only way is to make sure you being well funded, but it obviously couldn’t necessarily be a forever thing unless the sex worker doesn’t mind not being the first option, like would she be cool playing the side for the rest of her life

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
shiiiiieeeeeetttt I see people winning the couldn't be me Olympics every time I leave the house

but this nikka here 😂

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I wonder what is the best way to take advantage of being in a relationship with a sex worker as a man,

I would imagine the only way is to make sure you being well funded, but it obviously couldn’t necessarily be a forever thing unless the sex worker doesn’t mind not being the first option, like would she be cool playing the side for the rest of her life

Money couldn’t be worth it, your friends and family knowing what her cervix look like better than her gynecologist

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Money couldn’t be worth it, your friends and family knowing what her cervix look like better than her gynecologist
But she a side chick though, it ain’t like you claiming her as your main introducing her to family and shyt

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some people are cool with being in an open relationship. At least its profitable for them:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some people are cool with being in an open relationship. At least its profitable for them:yeshrug:

I mean there's being in an open relationship and there's THAT.

I looked at her twitter and the shyt she got pinned on her page to celebrate her birthday is fukking embarrassing to any man with a semblance of self-esteem