A Lead-Off for the Simp Olympics

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
honestly i don't care nor do i think this is news :yeshrug:
This is definitely shocking to vanilla people though. I'm not in the swinger scene right now, but i've had my fair share of experiences.
I still occasionally chop it up with some dudes whose wives i've fukked WITH them :ehh:
This shyt is really whatever to me. As long as they're happy :manny:.
Funny how what is normal to me is so demonic to others.

edit- i just watched the video on her twitter page :patrice:
looks like my kinda party :mjlit:

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean there's being in an open relationship and there's THAT.

I looked at her twitter and the shyt she got pinned on her page to celebrate her birthday is fukking embarrassing to any man with a semblance of self-esteem
If he is okay with it then who am I to judge. He probably getting his fukk on, too

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
But she a side chick though, it ain’t like you claiming her as your main introducing her to family and shyt

This man taking pics while she claims her love publicly and also giving out spirit level flights to her cooch

Some people are cool with being in an open relationship. At least its profitable for them:yeshrug:

Not sure if it’s open so much as she gets fukked on film

If he is okay with it then who am I to judge. He probably getting his fukk on, too

I never judge the next man, but the woman you love in the public eye getting her back blown out is another thing

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean there's being in an open relationship and there's THAT.

I looked at her twitter and the shyt she got pinned on her page to celebrate her birthday is fukking embarrassing to any man with a semblance of self-esteem
This man taking pics while she claims her love publicly and also giving out spirit level flights to her cooch

Not sure if it’s open so much as she gets fukked on film

I never judge the next man, but the woman you love in the public eye getting her back blown out is another thing
That's what he signed up for.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This that bytch that loves getting smutted out in front of large groups if I remember right. Unless it’s a completely open relationship where he can get p*ssy whenever wherever then he gotta hold the L :wow:

Some things you need to keep behind closed doors and off the internet, she enjoys sex, that’s great, but you can’t turn a hole into a house wife, learn from Yeezys mistakes :ufdup:

Marezzy

RIP my Nikka Zooboomafo 🕊️11-20-2014🕊️
Daps
Reppin
Dallas,Tx
Demonic that pinned tweet look like the club scene of devilman lol

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Then y'all back home at 10:30, y'all on the couch and you tryna get it popping, and she's saying chill because work was "too much" today. It was too much because she took 2-3 dikks at the same time.

She like, "alright imma turn on my side, just put it in I don't feel like riding or bending over right tonight."

Like I'm not even no misogynist, but I wish my lady would deny me some ass because she's too tired from fukking other people during the day.

Breh that’s not even the worst of it because the next morning you wake up, roll over, and she’s coughing, sweating and shivering and it’s like “oh boy, either she’s got the flu or we’ve got HIV”

:martin:

How I look dying for some shyt that happened to you at work?

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
The craziest part is these sex workers have longer relationships than the ppl clowning them, the not single ones that is.

We the twilight zone. I full expect a rise of cuck relationship gurus in the future

Nawl. I disagree. I've known quite a few and them heauxs practically be longing for companionship & romance. If anything, they can't keep serious relationships for shyt. It's usually various suitors that wanna fukk 'em but none that will take 'em seriously. They be lonely as shyt & depressed. They don't be wantin' other male talents or those thay do sex work. They want civilians to love 'em and take 'em seriously.

Last edited: