A Lot of Black Female YouTubers are Out of Control (NSFW)

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
kfWTmu7.png

This chick has a flabby droopy behind talmbout she shows her body in an "Artistic Way"

Too many Men are desperate for this type of Egotistical out of touch with reality average ho.

I'm being 100% dead ass if she was in the room with me I would not be able to maintain an erection it's just real talk. I'm not a 14 year old boy desperate for any p*ssy. If a 30 year old grown Man can maintain an erection around her that nikka has a low kill count and just came out of the Sahara Desert :mjlol:.

My testosterone game is real high but my pre-frontal cortex game even sharper than that. :wow: Not allowing my sperm to get anywhere near a genetic accident like this wombletron droopy lookin bytch

Don't flag her vid let this shameful shyt remain up as long as possible for her to continue making a damn fool of herself :ld:

Got the nerve to take shots at homie Minister Jap and flag his vids but she looking like a Fat Tom from Tom and Jerry cartoons :heh:

Daps
Reppin
Queens/NYC
:banderas: Im all up in it

:why:

Her skin not even smooth or clear she got rough patches probably from smoking newports that shyt make a Woman's skin look pockled all over

Ass probably smelling like Godwana jungle empire :aicmon:

Got one of those roughneck ho buttcheeks I can't rock with it. I banged a few back in the day and believe it gets old once you turn 21 dude and the novelty of just being "new p*ssy" wear off.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
:why:

Her skin not even smooth or clear she got rough patches probably from smoking newports that shyt make a Woman's skin look pockled all over

Ass probably smelling like Godwana jungle empire :aicmon:

Got one of those roughneck ho buttcheeks I can't rock with it. I banged a few back in the day and believe it gets old once you turn 21 dude and the novelty of just being "new p*ssy" wear off.
Did she do something to you? Why you got so much hate bruh? :dwillhuh: