A Lot Of Good Looking Dudes Struggle With Women

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Money
:troll:

No j/k. Im not going into that cliche degrees and certs response bc that’s not the end all Either. I’m not above reproach- I may look good on the outside but I may be too intense or judgmental for some people. Some people say I’m too quiet or unapproachable . Others have said I’m too nice . If we constantly listen to what other people say ABOUT us, it can bring about all types of inner conflicts or what’s negative to one, may be a valuable quality to someone else. All I’m trying to say is that we are our own harshest critics and can’t personalize or internalize everything. Bc sometimes “ain’t shyt” people, just get off on making other people feel like shyt. You have to find or figure out what’s valuable about yourself and let that represent who you are instead of trying to meet everyone’s expectations all the time. Once the image or attraction fades, that honeymoon period is over- what bond do you have. That’s why I mean looks are not always the determining factor.
I appreciate your answer but ladies love to pick on the smallest shyt. I understand if breh don't excite you verbally you'll get bored. It's just so entitled to bytch bout that when you don't try to meet him half way or even stir the convo where it can happen.

Y'all should know after a certain age, the breh with the strong ass game. 9 out of 10 times not settling, he going to keep smashing hoes.

The man you find attractive with the choppy game is the breh you going to be able to build something serious with.

If you just want to enjoy/share the alphas. Whatever, I'm just saying.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
@Nicole0416 in the cut, that's a scary sight :whoo:

IMG_0320.jpg

Ol Planet of the Apes built bytch!:gladbron:

:wtf:Who that

That's ol boy momma off the wire and snowfall

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Relatively speaking. Most people are average or bit above. I think her complaint has happened to me recently.

I have to say I am reminded why inexperienced men get so depressed.
We men always have to manuever the topics and keep the momentum going in convo. Yet they got to nerve to get annoyed by that too.

I abandoned the promiscious lifestyle but I can't blame brehs who keep at it. Being genuine and having good intentions with women is not rewarding. You get no respect lol.
Exactly

Which is why I can’t stand a boring chick

If you have zero conversation then whats the point of this date? Whether you’re attractive or not.

Usually a “date” to me is just 2 people hanging out getting to know each other. Having fun... I’m not there to entertain you im more trying to entertain myself and bringing her along for the ride.

If she not feeling it then :yeshrug:... i never thought too deep. I was never thinking about sex (even though I know I would want it”. Ive had females not say shyt all night then I bush they ass in my mind off jump, only for them to text me later saying “I was just shy” or come back to see me. Happened multiple times.

All my girlfriends were like that except one. That one was one of them “im pretty and entitled” bytches and I was out on like a triple date with my homie. One chick was like “he’s fine” and my ex was like “he’s aight” because I was basically ignoring her ass. She was acting like a bytch and I honestly didn’t give a fukk, I didn’t even want to be on a date. It wasn’t until she started drinking did she loosen up. We exchanged numbers (and I exchanged with her friend) but the friend fell back because she saw my ex going out of her way afterwards to hang out with me and I was just going with the flow as usual.

Ill say just know your worth handsome or “ugly”.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:wtf:Who that

That's ol boy momma off the wire and snowfall
That was supposed to be me .. they tried to say the women in that pic is me.
:russ:.:laff::laff:.lawdddddd they reach and get caught up in lies . I was a fat newscaster lady two months ago, I’ve been every woman imaginable up in the place :dead: except for me
:mjcry:
They pick the most racially stereotypical photos too
:usure::mjpls:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You stupid desperate Fuk that’s John Singleton and the mom from The Wire Season 1, y’all can’t be black .. wowwww.
i know who tf Singleton is c*nt

Idgaf about shows like that. That shot doesn’t define my blackness like it does you c00nette

Thats probably you IRL though... or someone similar to you

With as miserable as you are I doubt you got a nikka IRL. In fact, post a pic:mjlol:

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
:russ:.:laff::laff:.lawdddddd they reach and get caught up in lies . I was a fat newscaster lady two months ago, I’ve been every woman imaginable up in the place :dead: except for me
If y'all swapped ID cards no one would notice

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The reason why I can’t fully agree is because I have met up with dudes in a group setting or whatever with mutual friends. I hit it off with dude and he’s not the greatest looking but the personality or sense of humor / mental attraction is there but then I’ll find out later through another friend that he was too shy to ask for my info or ask for a date, and I’ll feel bad like, he should have just asked me - I liked him. Or the dude will be self defeating and say something like “you wouldn’t date a dude like me” like discount himself before I even had a chance to see what he was about. I think it’s ok to show a little vulnerability as long as you don’t over dramatize. The overconfident, cocky for no reason , boastful types are extreme turnoffs but some women may like that. For me, I like dominance but not overly aggressive .
I think there may have just been some not so good representations of women to me as an adolescent.

The way women have treated me has been solely based on how I look.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
Exactly

Which is why I can’t stand a boring chick

If you have zero conversation then whats the point of this date? Whether you’re attractive or not.

Usually a “date” to me is just 2 people hanging out getting to know each other. Having fun... I’m not there to entertain you im more trying to entertain myself and bringing her along for the ride.

If she not feeling it then :yeshrug:... i never thought too deep. I was never thinking about sex (even though I know I would want it”. Ive had females not say shyt all night then I bush they ass in my mind off jump, only for them to text me later saying “I was just shy” or come back to see me. Happened multiple times.

All my girlfriends were like that except one. That one was one of them “im pretty and entitled” bytches and I was out on like a triple date with my homie. One chick was like “he’s fine” and my ex was like “he’s aight” because I was basically ignoring her ass. She was acting like a bytch and I honestly didn’t give a fukk, I didn’t even want to be on a date. It wasn’t until she started drinking did she loosen up. We exchanged numbers (and I exchanged with her friend) but the friend fell back because she saw my ex going out of her way afterwards to hang out with me and I was just going with the flow as usual.

Ill say just know your worth handsome or “ugly”.

Tell me if I'm wrong but you just contradict yourself in that post. If you say all your relationship was with the ones that was a bit shy and boring but the only one that wasn't boring was the entitled on that you hated then what's the problem? I would take it that you more inclined to be with the shy boring type

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
i know who tf Singleton is c*nt

Idgaf about shows like that. That shot doesn’t define my blackness like it does you c00nette

Thats probably you IRL though... or someone similar to you

With as miserable as you are I doubt you got a nikka IRL. In fact, post a pic:mjlol:
You thought that woman was me you stupid whitewashed fuk...
:umad::umad:
You dumb m’fer, if I knew John Singleton in real life or a professional actor from The Wire, I wouldn’t be talking to you two fuks on message boards
:umad: I have insomnia rn and have to get up for my regular ass corporate job in 4 hrs, and get my ass on a regular ass commuter train for my 1.5 hr commute :mjlol:you dummy. I wish I had her type of money, damn you
:pacspit:

pcpking

All Star
Daps

Idk this place can be weird. I be wanting to engage in some of real conversation but you just don't know who's who just the white boys alone that be in here acting like blacks is some str8 up weirdo shyt. But I believe you a woman because of various of reasons especially seeing how you judge man to pick. Plus ain't no shut up in u.... Yea you a black woman ill bet on that.. Lol