A Lot Of Good Looking Dudes Struggle With Women

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
:russ:

Ain't nothing that pisses a broad off more than a handsome breh with no game.

But yet looks just get you in the door...need that personality/charm and seduction skills to seal the deal.
:mjlit:
But what is this "game" that they need?

There are some handsome dudes reading this thread right now and need your help.

Just one concrete example.

This goes to everyone: One example of game that you ran on a female. You can even post a screenshot of a text.

Crude

Superstar
Daps
Most women value things that are not necessarily visible on the surface like money and the status of the man being huge factors of importance.

If you don't have money or any popularity to speak of then you better have a silver tongue, and a great personality. Yeah that good hair, beard, and nice abs is cool all, but that really isn't moving no above average female that gets approached daily by men vying for her intimacy.

In a woman's mind there are 3 types of men there are the rich, the popular, then there is everybody else. Most fellas fall into the everybody else category. Then there are some other fellas that fall into a combination of the first 2.

Women aren't really sweating a handsome man, although he might intially catch their attention briefly. Most women want a guy who can make them smile, feel secure, a man with confidence at the very least, and can somewhat be a decent provider.

A lot of fellas overplay their hand telling these women they are pretty and they'll do this and do that. That is not original nor do you really stand out from the pack.

You approach them with confidence and a light sense of humor, but you establish early on you're the alpha and if she can't get in line with that she can keep it moving.

There are plenty of women out there don't sweat one, if she's really interested she'll fall in line.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
And it’s crazy

I dont consider myself a swimsuit model but I’d say im a fairly decent looking dude. On the spectrum of average. And Im only 5’10. Ive had women call me handsome and pulled women off looks but I dont think Im in the same league as some of these dudes Im speaking on.

And time and time again throughout life I’ve seen some extremely good looking dudes empty handed or settle for less

Now I know male dimes that know how to game women (usually guys who grew into their looks) and do well but there’s also a lot Ive met who lack personality/charisma/charm and turn a woman off the second they speak or just get straight up ignored. I know one who is shy and doesnt like to approach and feels entitled to women approaching him (and he ends up getting approached by 5’s & 6’s then settling for them and feels salty about it)

True story I knew this one cat in the Army who was a “pretty boy”. 6’4. Gym head. Great Value Michael Ealy.The whole 9. We was cool and hit the town and every single time I’ve seen this dude approach women the girls face goes from :mjlit: to :Lethemhoesdie: in a 5-10 minute span. The girls just end up looking bored. I told him it’s cuz he has a monotone voice, lacks passion/charm and just bores the girl to death. He dismisses it and feels like he doesnt need to do anything cuz he’s good looking. Then the few girls he do get ignore his lack of game just cuz they find him so attractive and usually these girls aren’t in his league.

Any one else seen this? Brehettes y’all ever met a dude like this? @Nicole0416 @HarlemHottie

Yupp that was me. Grew up a funny nerd, and focused on books and expanding my interests. Didn't realize I was part of #HandsomeGang till I was in 8th grade and the 3 cutest girls in my class was feeling me

That's why I got the personality to match my looks:wow:

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
I'm just here to let you ugly breh's know that nothing tops good looks for either sex. Keep telling yourself that your jokes make you more attractive than someone actually attractive:mjlol:

Very few cases of a nikka/woman being so fine they can overcome a completely dry ass personality. that's real spit. yeah I mean if you on some 20% shyt maybe, but who cares how you look if you're boring as fukk.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
No that’s just being real. Take it how you take it. I’m not fukking up the entirety of my life by having people in my circle that I don’t like and then having to deal with the consequences . But if I ride with someone that’s worth my time and energy where we both put in the effort then there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for them - it’s loyalty all the way 100. I could be your best friend, worse enemy or I could ignore you to the point where you don’t exist .
:manny:From my experience, ignoring people is the worst thing that you can do bc when you try to “get back at them” that’s still showing them that you still care enough and you’re still giving them energy .