"A lot of people are saying and people are saying, ‘Gee, Trump may have a point.’"

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Wow you're really dumb. That is a satirical article.
Are we going to ignore the fact the majority of the protesters were white? Like the statues meant nothing to them lol. They were there prolly because they were getting paid .

These white folks got y'all fukked up lol They get paid to protest on behalf of OUR struggle and OUR history :mjlol: They get paid to protest immigration :mjlol:

If anyone speaks out against it they get called c00ns . Democrats got nikkas mind all fukked up.

There's zero proof of anyone being paid to protest anything.

Edit: Removed original article

So I found another opinion piece from the liberal Washington Post, from April 2017, (lonh before Charlottesville) that admits there are paid protestors. The author says there are libetal protestors, but believes it doesn't mean they are not sincere about their belief

Http://www.washingtonpost.com/poste...-protesters-are-paid/?utm_term=.c0c134851f62q

So now you can argue with the liberal Washington Post opinion piece that admits there paid liberal protestors, but are good people...:sas1:

Not to mention the Project Veritas videos showing people blatantly saying they hired people to protest Trump rallies.

*Save me the Project Veritas distorts videos, you can go on youtube yourself and type in the applicable phrase(s) and the videos will show up..

Last edited:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:francis:
PROOF that liberal protesters are paid

The article which is from February 2017, has a link literally called paidliberalprotestor.com ..... which of course doesn't work anymore.

Not to mention the Project Veritas videos showing people blatantly saying they hired people to protest Trump rallies.

*Save me the Project Veritas distorts videos, you can go on youtube yourself and type in the applicable phrase(s) and the videos will show up..

You think an opinion piece counts as proof.

Goddamn you slow.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
O
How fukking out of touch are you with regular people that you think protesters get paid?
Im out of touch ? Do you live under a rock ?Trump paid people $40 to show up to his rally to support his bid . This is politics we talking about . Seems like your out of touch breh.

And why these petty ass mods give me a low quality posting for my opinion? Because it's not a democrat opinion ? Get that bullshyt out of here .

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
49a2d3b2f40873545c843f55ee4a5d4831bdcf300fdc92a9d17700b5e88a992b.jpg

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Are we going to ignore the fact the majority of the protesters were white? Like the statues meant nothing to them lol. They were there prolly because they were getting paid .

These white folks got y'all fukked up lol They get paid to protest on behalf of OUR struggle and OUR history :mjlol: They get paid to protest immigration :mjlol:

If anyone speaks out against it they get called c00ns . Democrats got nikkas mind all fukked up.
4bYC1CZ.gif

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
:francis:
PROOF that liberal protesters are paid

The article which is from February 2017, has a link literally called paidliberalprotestor.com ..... which of course doesn't work anymore.

:russ: :mjlol:
Did you even read the article you posted? Or did you typed on Google paid liberal protests and chose one of the result from the first page?

:pachaha:

You are fukking idiot, the writer of the article you posted is actually making fun of people like you who believe this nonsense.