A Lotta People WON'T AGREE: We Should STOP Using The "N-Word" Towards One Another

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
"NO I don't mean Negus the other one"
We need to stop calling each other nikkas (I mean Black folk to one another) :francis: I know it's slang, but you never hear Asians say to each other what's up my gook :scust: Or a Jew use what's up my kike:whoa: You get my drift? I like the word African. I'll admit I've used "nikka" on here too. However, I'm tired of calling my people nikkas. We are better than that. Seriously, we gotta learn to respect one another. That's just my piece :beli: I respect my people enough to try to stop using that word. Nikka derives from ****** which means lower class and subhuman. Also, it means our skin is dirty which is NOT the case. Respect yourself.

P.S. IB4 shills and agents derail this thread :sas1:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
It's too ingrained in us at this point breh , just like a series of other things its probably going to take alot more generations for us to recover from the residue left from slavery ... gotta remember it's only been 150 years , basically yesterday ..

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's too ingrained in us at this point breh , just like a series of other things its probably going to take alot more generations for us to recover from the residue left from slavery ... gotta remember it's only been 150 years , basically yesterday ..
That much is true, however we can work with our people to stop using that word. Because it has brought a great deal of pain to our people and some others.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
tupac once said ni**a
Never
Ignorant
Gettin
Goals
Accomplished

u mean 2 tell me the Gawd was wrong
Come on man you know exactly what I mean. I admire Tupac, but I don't agree with everything he said. I respect the emphasis he put on the word, but no matter what it's STILL going to have a negative connotation.

Cake

Banned
Daps
I'm a nikka so I'll use the word. When I see a nikka I'll call him one.

This point it's not even about race it's about who you are. Some people are just nikkas they can't help it.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I'm a nikka so I'll use the word. When I see a nikka I'll call him one.

This point it's not even about race it's about who you are. Some people are just nikkas they can't help it.
So, you are calling yourself a subhuman individual who's not equal to others? That's what you're implying to us:stopitslime:

Cake

Banned
Daps
So, you are calling yourself a subhuman individual who's not equal to others? That's what you're implying to us:stopitslime:
lol. I don't think you're a nikka so I don't think you understand. Lemme break it down.
tumblr_mthlgkBMho1rrq8hdo1_500.gif

I just don't care about anyone or their opinions. You do whatever I won't, me I do whatever I want.