A Midlands school district in South Carolina teacher’s lesson on racism halted after complaints, citing state law

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
You missed the point. Private school is literally worse in this regard since they control the curriculum unless you send them to a black private school, which likely doesn't exist or a charter school which is extremely difficult to get into.

Public school is where most of our black youth are and will likely remain.
You don't necessarily need a black private school you just need one that's gonna value individual critical thought which can be achieved through legit psychology/sociology/philosophy classes. You can scout for that kinda stuff and know your kid's gonna be equipped to avoid the bullshyt when it's all said and done imo

I know a ton of people in charter schools (went to one myself for a lil stint) so I cant speak on them being hard to get into :francis::yeshrug: in South Carolina at that

I personally would just use school facilities for extracurricular activities/clubs/sports etc.

In my adult life I've just met way more privately taught people that are better adjusted to succeed in life, yea they're gonna take a couple L's with relationships/friendships due to lack of experience but I'd rather that over any other option

Straight up public school should be the last option, you already know they ain't gonna teach your kid shyt except how to take basic instruction for a 9-5. Taking initiative in schooling matters, fukk what the majority are doing, the majority is also poor and depressed last time I checked

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
this is why "teaching only black kids" this stuff won't work.

These proto-white supremacists are being trained EARLY about how to troll, mock, and obscure their subversion and undermining of history and the humanity of others. Its sick.
Once again I ask you. Why. The. Fukk. Is. This. So. Hard. For. People. To. Understand?!!!!!!!!!! I think people are being willfully ignorant at this point.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
We've got cities where 93% of Black students aren't proficient at math and Black people who look at these stats, confidently conclude that it's a problem with the parents instead of there being a systemic issue. The problem is much bigger than we may be able to appreciate.
It’s sickens me. I legit have statistics and studies to corroborate black parental involvement with their children. How the fukk did we get here?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It’s sickens me. I legit have statistics and studies to corroborate black parental involvement with their children. How the fukk did we get here?

We get here by people looking at an issue and making uninformed guesses. If there are cities where 93% of Black children aren't proficient at reading or math and the conclusion by Black people is that their Black parents aren't doing enough, what in the world are we suggesting about Black parents?

:francis:

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You don't necessarily need a black private school you just need one that's gonna value individual critical thought which can be achieved through legit psychology/sociology/philosophy classes. You can scout for that kinda stuff and know your kid's gonna be equipped to avoid the bullshyt when it's all said and done imo
OK. You got one school.

ONE.

We're talking about THOUSANDS of schools where this is happening to black kids. There will never be enough of this utopian education vision you have for solely black kids.

The better thing is to have legitimate racism education in public schools. You have to come back down to earth man.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
OK. You got one school.

ONE.

We're talking about THOUSANDS of schools where this is happening to black kids. There will never be enough of this utopian education vision you have for solely black kids.

The better thing is to have legitimate racism education in public schools. You have to come back down to earth man.

People need to learn to think in systems.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People need to learn to think in systems.

Right. This is South Carolina we're talking about.

The same people who hate James Clyburn don't realize he's the ONLY elected democrat that the state sends to congress in the House or Senate. And the republicans tried to take his fukking district through redistricting and zoning. Thats how foul they are. This is how lopsided the siege we're under right now is.

This is what they're doing in ONE school district in ONE state in the South.

How is this private school plan gonna work in places that are blue dots in red seas like Atlanta, Charlotte, Birmingham, Montgomery, Houston, Dallas, Nashville, etc. ...we already know! They barely have any power at the state level cause the governor and state assembly's are ALL republicans!