:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Last edited:

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
She handled things in the best way possible imo (assuming this video was being covertly recorded to serve as evidence, anyway). At the end of the day she's still a woman, so any kind of physical confrontation would've most likely ended badly for her. Most mothers I know would be ready to KILL after finding out some shyt like this and would gladly die in the process of trying to fukk this nikka up, but like she said, her kids didn't have anyone but her so if she did more than what she did, they'd all lose.

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
The video is a few years old and couldn't be used in court because he didn't know he was being recorded

So she released the video on fb like 1 week ago the day after he " beat " the case.

Dude is a pedo and a nikka that ratchets like

The mother is crazy and be on some other shyt, she was dating the dude and said she use to let him drop/pick up that girl to school and be around her when she wasn't around and other weird stuff. Then her sister made a ig post talking about how that dude is her bd and this is karma since she messed with her bd:why: then another sister said they bout to fight. the whole family has problems and dcf need to take her kids

mag357

Superstar
Daps
The video is a few years old and couldn't be used in court because he didn't know he was being recorded

So she released the video on fb like 1 week ago the day after he " beat " the case.

Dude is a pedo and a nikka that ratchets like

The mother is crazy and be on some other shyt, she was dating the dude and said she use to let him drop/pick up that girl to school and be around her when she wasn't around and other weird stuff. Then her sister made a ig post talking about how that dude is her bd and this is karma since she messed with her bd:why: then another sister said they bout to fight. the whole family has problems and dcf need to take her kids

I ain't wanna say anything... because of the sensitivity of the subject but I can already tell what this shyt was hitting for...
And I was gonna drop my usual.
People don't give a fukk about their kids:yeshrug:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
I ain't wanna say anything... because of the sensitivity of the subject but I can already tell what this shyt was hitting for...
And I was gonna drop my usual.
People don't give a fukk about their kids:yeshrug:
I know the mother and I feel sorry for the daughter

The mother started a gofund for some type of march or activist stuff, the mother was going live every day last week clout chasing ( I hate to say that)

Fb had some "post your celebrity look a like' game and she posted the pedo pic next to r kelly and was laughing

It's more I can say but it's the typical hood rat ratchet shyt