A mother confronts the man who molested her daughter

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I know the mother and I feel sorry for the daughter

The mother started a gofund for some type of march or activist stuff, the mother was going live every day last week clout chasing ( I hate to say that)

Fb had some "post your celebrity look a like' game and she posted the pedo pic next to r kelly and was laughing

It's more I can say but it's the typical hood rat ratchet shyt

I already know the levels bro... smh
Thanx for putting some perspective on the vid

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Cops or male family members should have already done the confronting

Came to post this. I would rather the male family members beat him up though, cuz child molesters aint even going to jail anymore.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wf...l-teacher-who-admitted-to-molesting-kids/amp/

He was convicted of molesting an 11-year-old girl he met on a dating app. He won’t face jail time.

Ex-bus driver Shane Piche gets no jail for rape of New York teen, 14

After Sexual Abuse of 1-Year-Old, No Jail Time in Sentence for Teenager

^^ and there is plenty more. Just call up your family and yall beat his ass until his eyes & teeth fall out his head. Or pay a goon to take care of that. If you from the streets you know its people that make a career out of this.

I know the mother and I feel sorry for the daughter

The mother started a gofund for some type of march or activist stuff, the mother was going live every day last week clout chasing ( I hate to say that)

Fb had some "post your celebrity look a like' game and she posted the pedo pic next to r kelly and was laughing

It's more I can say but it's the typical hood rat ratchet shyt
:scust:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The video is a few years old and couldn't be used in court because he didn't know he was being recorded

So she released the video on fb like 1 week ago the day after he " beat " the case.

Dude is a pedo and a nikka that ratchets like

The mother is crazy and be on some other shyt, she was dating the dude and said she use to let him drop/pick up that girl to school and be around her when she wasn't around and other weird stuff. Then her sister made a ig post talking about how that dude is her bd and this is karma since she messed with her bd:why: then another sister said they bout to fight. the whole family has problems and dcf need to take her kids

:gucci: