A niqqa tried to flex on my brother last night

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
My younger brother did almost 20 years in the box.

He's very outgoing and the hood loves him.

I went away to college and just kept going for the last 20+ years. I am pretty square and the hood is ambivalent towards me at best.

I just recently moved back home. Certified bum status except I live in the attic not the basement (I had had enough of being far from home. Folks getting elderly and needing help... not cause I was broke. I actually walked away from a good JO and a gf and a sweet apartment)

SOHH me and bro was shooting some pool on a Monday night. Bro is very good at screaming at basically every cute woman in earshot so he tried his luck when we were standing out front smoking.

"You know how to play pool?"

"You here with your man?"

She said she was. He left it at that.

We resume our game. Some chubby ass Mexican lookin nikka on the way out the door a few minutes later was saying loud enough for us to hear

"Man they got me fukced up. Tryna talk to my fiance and shyt." A couple more sentences but kinda loud talking to himself. Clearly it was meant for us, but vague enough that I wasn't even sure what was happening until he was halfway out the door.

Obviously this niqqa didn't know who he was fukcing with.

Nothing happened. We lost interest in the game and started plotting. We finished the game but took a break to walk outside and scope out the parking lot.

What would you gangsta ass Coli Brehs have done?
this was a huge waste of time.... what a horrible post :picard:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Call ice and finish my pool game and beer.
:jawalrus:

wat6rr.jpg

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

I went away to college and just kept going for the last 20+ years. I am pretty square and the hood is ambivalent towards me at best.

I just recently moved back home. Certified bum status except I live in the attic not the basement (I had had enough of being far from home. Folks getting elderly and needing help... not cause I was broke. I actually walked away from a good JO and a gf and a sweet apartment)

SOHH me and bro was shooting some pool on a Monday night. Bro is very good at screaming at basically every cute woman in earshot so he tried his luck when we were standing out front smoking.

We resume our game. Some chubby ass Mexican lookin nikka on the way out the door a few minutes later was saying loud enough for us to hear

"Man they got me fukced up. Tryna talk to my fiance and shyt." A couple more sentences but kinda loud talking to himself. Clearly it was meant for us, but vague enough that I wasn't even sure what was happening until he was halfway out the door.

Nothing happened. We lost interest in the game and started plotting. We finished the game but took a break to walk outside and scope out the parking lot.

Let that simp nikka be in his emo feelings.

He was a simp square he was not gonna do shyt but talk under his breath and he out of order to get mad at his female being hollered at while in public.
So, he would get no love from no one to help him but some fukk nikkaz.

Dude ain't bout that life he a simp ass coward.

Art Barr

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

f58eb2e7e1f40e78a36bd9a8bb1ba4e1.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

:yeshrug: yall should have popped him, unless someone else was hollering at his girl he was talking to yall