A niqqa tried to flex on my brother last night

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My younger brother did almost 20 years in the box.

He's very outgoing and the hood loves him.

I went away to college and just kept going for the last 20+ years. I am pretty square and the hood is ambivalent towards me at best.

I just recently moved back home. Certified bum status except I live in the attic not the basement (I had had enough of being far from home. Folks getting elderly and needing help... not cause I was broke. I actually walked away from a good JO and a gf and a sweet apartment)

SOHH me and bro was shooting some pool on a Monday night. Bro is very good at screaming at basically every cute woman in earshot so he tried his luck when we were standing out front smoking.

"You know how to play pool?"

"You here with your man?"

She said she was. He left it at that.

We resume our game. Some chubby ass Mexican lookin nikka on the way out the door a few minutes later was saying loud enough for us to hear

"Man they got me fukced up. Tryna talk to my fiance and shyt." A couple more sentences but kinda loud talking to himself. Clearly it was meant for us, but vague enough that I wasn't even sure what was happening until he was halfway out the door.

Obviously this niqqa didn't know who he was fukcing with.

Nothing happened. We lost interest in the game and started plotting. We finished the game but took a break to walk outside and scope out the parking lot.

What would you gangsta ass Coli Brehs have done?

Let him know that if he want it, we can go outside and deal with that shyt and possibly drink over it afterwards.:yeshrug:
I've been drinking/partying all over the world and I'm still surprised how petty dudes can get over minor transgressions and then wanna look to make noise but not do shyt until the end of the night in an ambush when everybody done forgot the shyts. Hoe shyt all around.:aicmon:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Most anti-climatic story ever breh
Word

Yall did the right thing though

Would be a shame for your bro to go back to do another 20 for a chick he didn't even fukk :snoop:

Negus gotta keep that ego in check. That shyt will be your downfall. It walways is

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My younger brother did almost 20 years in the box.

He's very outgoing and the hood loves him.

I went away to college and just kept going for the last 20+ years. I am pretty square and the hood is ambivalent towards me at best.

I just recently moved back home. Certified bum status except I live in the attic not the basement (I had had enough of being far from home. Folks getting elderly and needing help... not cause I was broke. I actually walked away from a good JO and a gf and a sweet apartment)

SOHH me and bro was shooting some pool on a Monday night. Bro is very good at screaming at basically every cute woman in earshot so he tried his luck when we were standing out front smoking.

"You know how to play pool?"

"You here with your man?"

She said she was. He left it at that.

We resume our game. Some chubby ass Mexican lookin nikka on the way out the door a few minutes later was saying loud enough for us to hear

"Man they got me fukced up. Tryna talk to my fiance and shyt." A couple more sentences but kinda loud talking to himself. Clearly it was meant for us, but vague enough that I wasn't even sure what was happening until he was halfway out the door.

Obviously this niqqa didn't know who he was fukcing with.

Nothing happened. We lost interest in the game and started plotting. We finished the game but took a break to walk outside and scope out the parking lot.

What would you gangsta ass Coli Brehs have done?

:stopitslime:

You and your brother puzzy.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Your brother spent 20 years in prison and you're mad he didn't go back for some shyt ol Miguel ass said... Damn near in the 3rd person :what:

:stopitslime:

You and your brother puzzy.

Basically I have the same reply to both:

I don't respond to shyt like that. Nowadays niqqas want to go to total was over any little thing so of they not close enough to touch me I let em talk.

It's not gangsta of me, I know.