Who Wins Tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
A lot of it is scheme. Look at how long he is sitting back in the pocket waiting. This isn’t like the mcnabb years when we had no weapons.

Even on the td to OZ he was sitting back there waiting forever. Not to say he hasn’t been fukking up but BJ has been giving him NO help. Luckily it’s still early but BJ is definitely learning on the fly. Desai seems more comfortable and you can tell he’s been a DC before

Be real with me, are you seeing our skill players wide open or am I embellishing here? Because what I keep seeing makes Jalen look like the problem. He is not pulling the trigger, or aiming at the wrong person or lacking aim. I just can't put that on the call. I always place blame on the person who is not executing. If we weren't watching with green colored glasses, if this was Baker Hurts instead of Jalen, I feel like there would be more blame placed on the passer.

Guys are open, there are more hot reads than with Shane as well. Blocking isostly outstanding. Our guy is just not sharp yet.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Cheerleader is B.A.D.

20230925-204925.jpg