A quick serious question...Has the INCEL movement secretly made its way into TLR?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I've been noticing lately how more and more posters lately are showing traits of an incel that it's starting to feel kinda weird :patrice:...

SOME of these cliques in TLR sound like incels when you start to read shyt carefully...

I hope not but the vibe certain posters are bringing is starting to be a bit concerning:hubie: :patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yeah, there is a sizable pocket of bitter dry dikk brehs on this site. But it’s been like this for a while now. I have a lot of them on ignore, tbh, so I don’t see their posts. There’s only one where I’m forced to see his posts, for some reason I’m not able to put him on ignoring.
Right like have you ever notice how when reading particular posters replies it's like you could sense their anger within their comments :patrice:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Yeah, there is a sizable pocket of bitter dry dikk brehs on this site. But it’s been like this for a while now. I have a lot of them on ignore, tbh, so I don’t see their posts. There’s only one where I’m forced to see his posts, for some reason I’m not able to put him on ignore.
Which mod? :russ: