A quick serious question...Has the INCEL movement secretly made its way into TLR?

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:stopitslime: it's deeper than just that and you know it :martin:.

The more I (or anybody else) talk about being with a woman there's a segment of posters who seem to get angrier/incel-ish.
Coli has been hoh since day one. Dozens of females been chased off here.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
A bunch of weirdos that can't get laid complaining on the internet is not a movement or culture. Attempting to label someone incel isnt going to do society any favors. Buying them hookers would be a much preferable solution.

1. they congregated together and created a subculture....read up on it

2. they think they are better than the hookers tho...
they think they deserve virgin dimepieces....
anything less is unacceptable

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Yes. Any thread with a black man getting with an attractive non black woman the nikka nerds and white boys expose themselves.

Some of these dummies are dapping these idiots thinking they're spreading some pro black message when it's just an ugly nikka nerd or a white dude spreading incel rhetoric.

Last edited:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
This sub forum has always had a healthy serving of no p*ssy getting mfs. Whether it’s the incel types or the making up the non existent relationships types. For some reason a lot of it congregates here. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I have no clue but cacs have certainly made a pilgrimage here because they are the only ones who use terms like Incels.
I would say that over the past few months cac posters have gotten bold and shown themselves (not facially but in mentality) maybe that's one reason why the vibe feels different but still it's weird :patrice:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Incel is just one of those buzzwords in today's zeitgeist that's made its way to the Coli.

It's over used and misused.

Dudes have called other people on here an incel for posting a woman they find attractive.

A woman on here once said that men who use women for sex are incels.

Daps
Yeah, there is a sizable pocket of bitter dry dikk brehs on this site. But it’s been like this for a while now. I have a lot of them on ignore, tbh, so I don’t see their posts. There’s only one where I’m forced to see his posts, for some reason I’m not able to put him on ignore.

I'm a wet dikk breh and I still tell women they need to get their shyt together!

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Why can't more of y'all be voluntarily celibate? Life is way less stressful when you take minute to just go without women and not chase them

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Incel is just one of those buzzwords in today's zeitgeist that's made its way to the Coli.

It's over used and misused.

Dudes have called other people on here an incel for posting a woman they find attractive.

A woman on here once said that men who use women for sex are incels.
Ain't you an actual incel tho? 30 year old virgin?