A Serious Discussion on the Homicide Rate in the Black Community

Daps
As a reformed street nikka myself, honestly nikkas like myself and brother’s that are about the community who have changed the trajectory of their lives, gotta take the community back and go to war with these gangs.

nikkas gotta start shooting these nikkas that kill 80 year old women and kill pregnant women. fukk calling the police, we gotta start clapping at these nikkas. We have tried everything at this point, to no avail

:yeshrug:

we catch these 30 year old scammer’s and drug dealers trying to fukk 14 year old girls and give these young nikkas drugs and guns off with their heads…..

The community is in such bad shape Akhs is openly selling drugs in our communities….

I’ve been saying this for a while. The reality is, no street dude is listening to me, because I’m square as fukk.

Daps
You don't have to be black to fight back against a bully

You're choosing to focus on race for the point of the argument and ignoring the fact that across all races
Those living in poorer conditions where resources are limited experience higher instances of violence
And crime period.

We’re the majority of the ones consistently ready to throw hands over talking shyt.

That’s the truth.

:unimpressed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I live in The Bronx….so I’m not allowed to talk about the environment i live and work in because I don’t have a no profit organization and some community outreach programs. nikkas is shooting heroin in the face outside of my job and we had a nikka die outside the other day.

I work in a mens shelter and i have seen at least 15+ people die since 2020

I have another job at a detention center and all the young nikkas you hear about being murdered in Broad Daylight on the news, they killer’s are being housed there. So I’m all around the murderers and the murdered, in my professional life and my civilian life…..my baby moms is a teacher we in THE BRONX these little 8th graders are writing and reading comprehension is 1st grade level bro but they getting caught in school with guns and drugs etc…

But their mother’s are showing to parent teacher’s conference with spandex showing off their BBL’s and Fat transfers, with the furry UGG slipper’s ready to beat teacher’s up because their daughters and sons are behind in school, nikkas coming to school with 400 dollar sneaker’s and 1500 dollar coat’s but they selling drug’s in the bathroom and carrying pistol’s smh

Education is a culture and it's not one that is valued by some people amongst us. They set their kids up for failure early. we say the problem is systematic. Partly true. It's started off systematic but it became cultural.

Some posters want to keep talking about the systematic part only and ignoring the cultural element that goes hand in hand. Those kids won't learn until learning is valued in their culture

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
That has nothing to do with fighting, or shooting someone because they were talking shyt.

Any human or animal deprived of good living conditions will become more defensive

Take a child from any race and drop them off in the slums and see what they turn into .

You're choosing to ignore the fact.. do you

I'm not one to argue with folks like you

Daps
Any human or animal deprived of good living conditions will become more defensive

Take a child from any race and drop them off in the slums and see what they turn into .

You're choosing to ignore the fact.. do you

I'm not one to argue with folks like you

It isn’t just money. It’s culture. All those kids aren’t poor.

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It's the same individuals that's been always committing the violence. Poor families, friends and associates beefing in a environment that go back generations. I honestly don't believe kids are joining gangs and committing crimes willingly nowadays anyway, the internet/gaming have given kids a outlet that they love more than being outside.

Last edited:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
Since 2020 between Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, St. Louis, Philadelphia, NYC, and Memphis there has been approximately 5,285 Homicides, from just looking at the aggregated data and statistics we are reaching genocidal level’s of violence. This is just from the last two years, if go back to 2010, it’s probably more than 80,000 black men nationwide, that have been murdered by other black men. Going back to the 90s it’s probably another 90K.
:mindblown:

If you call out these insane number of murders, you will be called a c00n, sell out, and all types racist white supremacist epithet’s….THESE nikkaS ARE LITERALLY THE KKK

I’m in The Bronx and nikkas 13, 16, 15 year’s old, are getting killed Broad Daylight, and nikkas don’t give a fukk. I work in a detention center and all the young nikkas are facing murder charge’s and it’s depressing. nikkas is killing pregnant black women in Philadelphia and shooting 14 year’s babies 18 times in the face. Pardon the ranting but wtf brehs how we get here???

It still all comes down to Americas’ institutional racism. But it’s been uniquely accelerated by the increasing wealth gap created by economic exploitation of Wall Street, tax cuts for the rich that were extended after the 2008 financial crisis throughout Obama’s Presidency which lead to the largest unemployment rate of Black men in the history of the US. Also the political castration of the Black Church by the LGBT agenda. And lastly, the our lack of ownership and power in mainstream media to project positive imagery in film and entertainment. For every Power Universe we need alternate Wakanda Universe and it is up to us to support it equally.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
As you already see in some of the replies this discussion is almost a waste of time online because people always deflect
Shadow boxing Fox News talking points and throwing their hands up because of white supremacy
Acknowledging the macro cause of this …….what are we going DO ABOUT IT
That still boils down to accountability and changing the damage in the community
If someone burns your house down, do you forever talk about the arson while remaining homeless or do you take immediate action to begin to rebuild :what:
These discussions about white supremacy have basically become academic now with people getting rich talking about it and writing books but with zero feet on the ground to rebuild
We need immediate tangible solutions to address issues in a context that WE control. That means no dependence on the government and no expectation for the government or white people to address white supremacy. Cause it ain’t happening
It’s on us to fix this given the circumstances. Being poor and disenfranchised is one thing, being self genocidal is something entirely different. I’ve traveled around the world so I’m not drawing a straight line between the two given some of the poverty levels I’ve seen in other countries. Even under the boot of white supremacy I believe it’s possible for us to exist without killing each other. Our grandparents generation achieved it even under harsher conditions