Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
LMAO, this is how I had a cat for 3 months. She took over my balcony and started crying for food, I started feeding her. A week later she rolls into my house and laid out on the carpet and made it her home. I got her vaccinated and fixed, but I ain’t a cat person so I found her a new owner who needed an emotional support animal. I hope she’s doing well

MoneyBags

Dapper Don Don Boss of Bosses Chief of Chiefs
Daps
Reppin
East Side!
A cat fell through a spot from my attic about 2 years ago, shyt dropped through the ceiling out of nowhere as I strolled through the hallway. It ran straight to my room and tried to jump out the window but it was closed. I had to punch the screen out because it was jumping around trying to escape and it finally jumped out. I was swinging a bat at it trying to get it out, knocking shyt over like a damn cartoon.

Lord Beerus

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
DogSet respects private property and would NEVER try to invoke Squatters Rights :wow:

Are you sure about that? :mjlol:

Two stray dogs cause more than $350,000 in damage at car dealership

A Houston-area car dealership is eager for a fresh start in 2024 after two stray dogs caused more than $350,000 worth of damage to its inventory and scared away potential customers. CNN affiliate KTRK has more.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Next is your car. Better watch ya keys.
cat-driving-cat.gif

"CAUSE NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST ME SHALL PROSPERRRRR"
*BASS RATTLES *

Man post the one with mo 3.

That shyt be having me crying.

Art Barr