Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
#CatSet out here Deebo-ing niiggas @Lord Beerus

deebo-debo.gif

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
My cat did that. I left the crib for work, and his ass just strolled in like he lived here for years :russ: . What's crazy is he didn't look like a stray. I think he went around to different people's houses but chose our place to stay. I was indifferent to cats, but he wound up being my homie. Out if the blue he started panting and acting weird. My wife and daughter were spazing out. He climbed in my lap and chilled like he always did like it was his way if saying "I'm cool mayne :myman:."
Then he went to sleep and didn't wake up. I miss my Buddy-Buddy :mjcry:

I miss my all white cat, snowie.

I miss her one mismatch eye color and how she even helped my lil brother recover from brain cancer. By sleeping on his head when he came out of surgery everyday. Till he stopped being a supervillian Similar to the Jack's portrayal of the joker transformation.
Snowie ..
Who also adopted us in the cat distribution system. As she literally worked on us. Then climbed in the roofing.
Birthing a litter of kittens in the sunroof of out house's mud room.

So one morning when I went to feed her outside. Her kittens fell on my head from the ceiling. So my pops had to go in the eaves of the mudroom.
to get her full litter. Where now she was brought into the house.
Totally played us like fiddles in the cat distribution system. When previously my cat before snowie a decade before.
We went to the country from newspaper ads.
to get my first cst.
When someone killed my first cat in the second grade.

So snowie was a decade later
She lived with us for seventeen years. Yet she was an adult cat. So 'snowie'. Had to have been maybe twenty or more. When my parents were forced to put her to sleep.
while I was on tour.

Broke my heart to come off the tour bus.
then find out I never got see my best friend off.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I got chose by a ratchet single mother cat :beli: bytch is all black with a cream spot on her chest and a clipped ear. Idk if it was from fighting other cats or cause shes spayed, but the bytch titties hang low so I think shes nursing. Regardless, I put out some food for her, shes extra friendly and starts purring and caressing my leg and shyt begging for head scratches Im like :dahell: :hubie: you cant come inside, just stay on the porch, thot. Im thinking she'll leave of her own accord cuz Im going out of town.

Tell me why I came back from my vacation in Colombia, not only is this hoe STILL there... She got a whole nikka sitting on my front porch, stocky grey tabby homie built like a cat version of Wack 100 :gucci: breh looking at me like "what you got on my 40 homie" :birdman:

This fool better put in work if he expects to loiter on my property :demonic:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I got chose by a ratchet single mother cat :beli: bytch is all black with a cream spot on her chest and a clipped ear. Idk if it was from fighting other cats or cause shes spayed, but the bytch titties hang low so I think shes nursing. Regardless, I put out some food for her, shes extra friendly and starts purring and caressing my leg and shyt begging for head scratches Im like :dahell: :hubie: you cant come inside, just stay on the porch, thot. Im thinking she'll leave of her own accord cuz Im going out of town.

Tell me why I came back from my vacation in Colombia, not only is this hoe STILL there... She got a whole nikka sitting on my front porch, stocky grey tabby homie built like a cat version of Wack 100 :gucci: breh looking at me like "what you got on my 40 homie" :birdman:

This fool better put in work if he expects to loiter on my property, Im in Florida Ive seen rats, rac00ns, possums, ring neck snakes and centipedes all in my yard :demonic:

Why do mamma cats.
always choose the ugliest cat to reproduce with.

Male cats are rapist. Yet in this situation. I think snowie just selected this ol ug-lass nikka.

nikka was cat-daddy foh real.

The cat snowie had kittens with the second time.
nikka was the ugliest cat ever.

Her first kitten daddy was the stray feral kitten.
in a litter of two from sandy the cat.
We found in our house when we moved in on July 3rd 1986 on the lakefront of Chicago.

Maybe Goldie told snowie. Look snowie...
this family that took care of me as a young feral wiley kit. They moved in here and it would be a good home.
for you and our wiley kits and wiley kats.

i think goldie got her preago and a was like. Look the family that took care of me. They will take you in.
As goldie may have been feral but he was the toughrst cst i ever encountered. Goldie was street f'oh real.
like goldie grew up in an environment with german hunting dogs and other actual wild life on the lakefront.
so i think goldie put snowie up to the while work.

As snowie when i found her.
snowie had a real buss'n ass expecoive ass collar. That was pink with shiny stones all around it. She never seemed like a feral street cat. I feel snowie and was like the ehite mother cat from disney's aristocrats come to life.

Goldie was like oliver and the older cat from aristocsts come to life. To me as a kid.

Snowie definitely was like the mother cst from aristocats. She was beaugoise for a cat and of course all white.

when i previously had an all black cat.

Kill it, gut it, de-hair it, cook it and eat it like they do in China and other Asian countries. Domestic cats are useless and the Asians had the right idea for making them useful. Eat 'em.

Go to jail Ed gein.
@The Wall Is Undefeated!
Butcher from live feed face ass.

Do not pass go.
Do not collect two hundred.

do not stop.
go to and directly to jail.

Art Barr

Last edited:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
My cat did that. I left the crib for work, and his ass just strolled in like he lived here for years :russ: . What's crazy is he didn't look like a stray. I think he went around to different people's houses but chose our place to stay. I was indifferent to cats, but he wound up being my homie. Out if the blue he started panting and acting weird. My wife and daughter were spazing out. He climbed in my lap and chilled like he always did like it was his way if saying "I'm cool mayne :myman:."
Then he went to sleep and didn't wake up. I miss my Buddy-Buddy :mjcry:
Awwwwww. I actually shed a tear reading this :mjcry:

Negged for being soft

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
One week later...................

186edf898311b0512f9adc317bad674a.gif
This is the thing that puts cats over dogs as far as buddies. Dogs are subservient dikk riders. Yes animals. Cats actually fukk with you and will troll you, they will act like they finna hurl if yo feet stank, they will slap you when you trying to make a social media video, they bully kids by tripping them and troll shyt like that but never attack kids, ect.

Goat animal