A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

Does 100K a year help you pull more baddies?

• Yes. Bishes love money.

• No lol

Results are only viewable after voting.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Sounds like he was leading with his wallet. $100k ain't even baller income either.
Nah it's the confidence that comes with the salary. My dating life improved under the same conditions cuz I stopped caring about women trying to get over and play me and just started enjoying dates rather than nickel and diming everything

And the only thing that has increased spending wise is dates. I don't pay bytches bills or trick but if I want to go some where nice then I go

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Nah it's the confidence that comes with the salary. My dating life improved under the same conditions cuz I stopped caring about women trying to get over and play me and just started enjoying dates rather than nickel and diming everything

Nope, it doesn't work like that.

If you weren't socializing with women before you got money, you still lame. $100k isn't gonna teach you how to flirt, make her laugh, and fuk good.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Nope, it doesn't work like that.

If you weren't socializing with women before you got money, you still lame. $100k isn't gonna teach you how to flirt, make her laugh, and fuk good.
It does work like that

Trust, if you have any financial insecurities it will bleed into your dating life and how you think and move.

Money gives you options. I'm not saying it changed my character or who I am but I am 6'3, 6 figure salary and black.

You know what's it like watching Kendra G hearing a majority of the women describing a nikka like me?

You don't think that does something to your ego to make you feel good and more confident about yourself?

Daps
It does work like that

Trust, if you have any financial insecurities it will bleed into your dating life and how you think and move.

Money gives you options. I'm not saying it changed my character or who I am but I am 6'3, 6 figure salary and black.

You know what's it like watching Kendra G hearing a majority of the women describing a nikka like me?

You don't think that does something to your ego to make you feel good and more confident about yourself?

Yep. When I hear women say that they want a 6 figga nxgga, internally I'm :wow: even tho I don't even tell them that's what I am.

It's just an internal confidence boost.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Yep. When I hear women say that they want a 6 figga nxgga, internally I'm :wow: even tho I don't even tell them that's what I am.

It's just an internal confidence boost.
Doesn't matter if she's short tall skinny fat ugly fine ass titties or neither, broke, rich, smart dumb
No kids or 8 kids with 8 different nikkas, mental issues or not

Them.... bytches.... want.....me!