A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

Does 100K a year help you pull more baddies?

• Yes. Bishes love money.

• No lol

Results are only viewable after voting.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
This is the TX Millennial in the article.

A Texas millennial wasn't satisfied with his dating life. He said things changed when he started earning $100,000 a year.

65f1e14fce7f1785b2e93de8

Van Cleef

All Star
Daps
Nah it's the confidence that comes with the salary. My dating life improved under the same conditions cuz I stopped caring about women trying to get over and play me and just started enjoying dates rather than nickel and diming everything

And the only thing that has increased spending wise is dates. I don't pay bytches bills or trick but if I want to go some where nice then I go

my confidence comes from women validating me... once i got dreads and grew a beard i started getting a lot of attention from women... that plus embracing nihilism made me stop caring about women trying to play me,

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
It's a good story imo.

Dude with no type of looks gets some money in his pocket, and that makes him confident.

He could use the money to make himself more of a catch - but he doesn't have the self awareness. (as evidenced by this horrible photo)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It does work like that

Trust, if you have any financial insecurities it will bleed into your dating life and how you think and move.

Money gives you options. I'm not saying it changed my character or who I am but I am 6'3, 6 figure salary and black.

You know what's it like watching Kendra G hearing a majority of the women describing a nikka like me?

You don't think that does something to your ego to make you feel good and more confident about yourself?

Money definitely gives confidence. IDK why anyone would argue otherwise.