A woman who won $6 million in a state lottery reveals the good, the bad, and the ugly about netting millions of dollars

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Telling you guys dont even tell your closest cousin. Extended and some close family be plotting even during deaths in family (inheritance,life insurance) imagine winning lottery.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Yup imagine winning the lottery on a Caribbean island. Ain’t no states to run to muthafukass

:umad:

Always thinking about fleeing huh?
full

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It's funny when people say this. Like you legitimately starting a whole new life away from family and close friends?

Yep.

My peace of mind is more important than ANYTHING. As long as I take care of my mother and break my siblings and close homies off with a little something then in my mind my personal debts are paid and I don’t need you getting greedy or wanting more of a handout fukking up my good memories of our past times together and more importantly fukking up my PEACE.

Distance is the best option. Not even saying they’ll never see me again, but it’ll be when and where and how I say and not because anyone can just pull up on me. Or call me. Or text me some ole bullshyt. You can have the email if you wanna reach out and there’s always IG and Facebook (which i’d have to clean up too and make private)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Yep.

My peace of mind is more important than ANYTHING. As long as I take care of my mother and break my siblings and close homies off with a little something then in my mind my personal debts are paid and I don’t need you getting greedy or wanting more of a handout fukking up my good memories of our past times together and more importantly fukking up my PEACE.

Distance is the best option. Not even saying they’ll never see me again, but it’ll be when and where and how I say and not because anyone can just pull up on me. Or call me. Or text me some ole bullshyt. You can have the email if you wanna reach out and there’s always IG and Facebook (which i’d have to clean up too and make private)

So I'm guessing the new group gone be millionaires or people with status?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
So I'm guessing the new group gone be millionaires or people with status?

I wouldn’t even need a new “group” like that. Maybe one or two homies of similar status to kick it with and a beautiful black woman with an education and her own career to marry and procreate with. I’m knocking on 40’s door in a few years, who needs a goddamn entourage?