About 7m people who voted for Barack Obama in 2012 then voted for Donald Trump in 2016

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Most of the Obama voters stayed home because they became Bernie supporters and couldn’t make peace with how Hillary did Bernie. Also Hillary had no real base, people just “assumed” that people who voted for Obama were Democratic supporters instead of Obama supporters
Hillary should've never been the one imo

plenty of different groups w/ LEGIT issues against the Clintons

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Hillary should've never been the one imo

plenty of different groups w/ LEGIT issues against the Clintons
Maybe, maybe not, But that's why it's important to start your campaign early if you're a candidate and also why it's important to get out and vote if you're disgruntled.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Maybe, maybe not, But that's why it's important to start your campaign early if you're a candidate and also why it's important to get out and vote if you're disgruntled.
meh

Dems did themselves in letting her win the ticket. Most of the issues within the party traces back to Clinton fukk shyt.

Luckily Trump such an idiot that even if it is here in 2020, they'll win. His own ego messed him up next time around.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
meh

Dems did themselves in letting her win the ticket. Most of the issues within the party traces back to Clinton fukk shyt.
If your complaintsl is rigged elections how does suggesting the DNC listen to the will of the voter make any sense?

Hillary lost by 30k votes. :russell:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Agent for recommending 3rd party....is this what it comes to now days....sad

identify 2 party tyranny....they call u agent for not following a outdated political party

Who the agent here
3rd parties don't win. Blacks need change. We need results. Not some fruitless lack of involvement.

You may be happy. Making yourself a slave, but I have the suspicion that you're just a cac trying to keep black folks down.

Neeeext

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
If your complaintsl is rigged elections how does suggesting the DNC listen to the will of the voter make any sense?

Hillary lost by 30k votes. :russell:
She shouldn't have lost at all. Stop making excuses. Her arrogance did her in.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
Not too sure about that. Too early too call

Still a vast segment that's MAGA....

People should consider 3rd party.
nahhh I think Trump becoming even more ignorant after winning is why the Dems won more seats tonight than they were suppose to. They're wrapping up the majority in 2018. Trump got that party tanking and got moderates going back to the left.

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Whites know they're going to be a minority in the future as a result of white low birth rates and Hispanic/third world immigration and higher birth rates of immigrants. By 2100, Iwhites will be a minority across western Europe and North America. They will lose their political power in the next 70 years. So of course they'll do everything they can to slow their demographic decline by closing the borders and electing white supremacists for president. Whites may be able to reduce immigration but they can't convince their own women to become baby factories, and breed the next generation of racist cacs, since white Becky's don't want to sacrifice their lifestyle for demographic survival

And the American political elite will continue to let in millions of Chapos, Huangs and Mubuntus since America needs constant population growth or else the economy will implode, kind of like what's happening with Japan, and they won't jeopardise the economy for white interests, since western politicians will always prioritize the interests of the corporate elite over racially insecure poorer whites. So not a good future for cacs.

If I was a brown man in America, I'd buy a gun and stock up. There has never been a peaceful transfer of power. Whites are going to resist this inevitable change the only way they know how, and it'll be ugly. :pachaha:

Last edited:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
I'm not trying too. My only point is the dems failed horribly in 2016, BUT it looks like they're learning from it.
People really starting to realize how important it is to vote.
.people are also seeing that if they don't like the candidates they can run and win.

It shouldn't have taken 7 years of bloodbath to see this.

I appreciate your perspective and I agree with most of it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
This is old news.... The county in Michigan that won Trump the entire state of Michigan, voted for Reagan in the 80's, Bush, than Voted for Obama, and then voted for Trump.