About damn time. The CBC finally sides with Byron Allen on his Supreme Court case.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol, that sounds good...but the coli proves that your version of "identity politics" is solely dependent on whatever mood you're in at the moment
Blackness and legitimacy of plight is based on how you feel about that Black person

So because of clowns like you, Black folks need to leave your types to starve by being loyal to only facts so to develop criteria/merits for easy accountability and applying consistently

Again, sounds good but do you have threads talmbowt this particular 1866 act before Allen?
Using terms like white supremacy to cape for a nikka married to a cac further proves my point about identity politics is used to manipulate folks
:mjtf: all this is blatant c00ning at worst.

This dude @Isaiah Bradley is proceeding to juelz around the whole fact that whites and asians have practiced identity politics for years for their benefit yet he doesn't want blacks to do the same

:gucci:

What the fukk. This poster is a weak link in the black ethnic chain

A supposed black male c00ning to such levels. :scust:

You are a black white supremacist

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
:mjtf: all this is blatant c00ning at worst.

This dude @Isaiah Bradley is proceeding to juelz around the whole fact that whites and asians have practiced identity politics for years for their benefit yet he doesn't want blacks to do the same

:gucci:

What the fukk. This poster is a weak link in the black ethnic chain

A supposed black male c00ning to such levels. :scust:

You are a black white supremacist
:russ: what better way to counter accusations of using identity politics to manipulate and self serve than doubling down by force use of every identity politics narrative to earn credibility

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: what better way to counter accusations of using identity politics to manipulate and self serve than doubling down by force use of every identity politics narrative to earn credibility

:mjtf:you literally just babbled in this post

Is this bot account malfunctioning?????

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cot damn, breh calling me a russian bot:mjlol: Clown using every tactic that he could think of

:yeshrug: I just think you are an anti black c00n.

Your whole approach is black shouldn't serve themselves first but whites and asians can.

You said it yourself.

You called your self anti black, I just summed up the context.:yeshrug:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Frank Grimes, @Isaiah Bradley are just stupid rabble rousers looking for attention on some time wasting bullshyt. fukk em. They can go to hell and stay there. Their useless comments won't change anything.:camby: