About to finally do Wendler 5/3/1 for real this time

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
I did the 5X5 in the past, I have the 5x5 and 5/3/1 app on my phone. I got some Tren to stack with my Test Sus and I'm deciding which program I'm going to do 5x5 or 5/3/1.

Keep us updated, I will follow your thread and progress

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I did the 5X5 in the past, I have the 5x5 and 5/3/1 app on my phone. I got some Tren to stack with my Test Sus and I'm deciding which program I'm going to do 5x5 or 5/3/1.

Keep us updated, I will follow your thread and progress

Breh which program did you decide to go with I’ve recently switched from Push/Pull/Legs to full body contemplating trying something else next quarter (I try to switch it up)

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Breh which program did you decide to go with I’ve recently switched from Push/Pull/Legs to full body contemplating trying something else next quarter (I try to switch it up)
I'm about to go with The 5/3/1:ohlawd:

This will be my first Run with this strength program, 5X5 I used multiple times In the past with Great Results

Time to get out my comfort zone and put extra stress on my body

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Starting 5/3/1 Monday getting all my MAX numbers so I can put it in the App

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Had a LOT of fun with 5/3/1. It got me to my first 405 squat. Enjoy. And TAKE THE DELOAD WEEKS SERIOUS

You’ll start feeling GAWD like when your strength is peaking and ignore the signs your body needs a break.

Deload week? We never use those, lmao

I had great success with 5x5 this is my first Run starting Monday, looking forward to the strength and Gainz

Off the Onion

No tolerance for the fatherless
Daps
Had a LOT of fun with 5/3/1. It got me to my first 405 squat. Enjoy. And TAKE THE DELOAD WEEKS SERIOUS

You’ll start feeling GAWD like when your strength is peaking and ignore the signs your body needs a break.

What's deload week like?

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
What's deload week like?

Drops the percentages way down on the weights to allow a mental/physical break from the workload.

Deload week? We never use those, lmao

I had great success with 5x5 this is my first Run starting Monday, looking forward to the strength and Gainz

Everyone is different.

I have ONE gear at the gym. I’m an all out freight train.

If I don’t program breaks and valleys around my peaks in training I will quite literally go until something breaks whether it’s mentally or physically because that peaking strength is addictive as shyt if you don’t know how to/when to back off.

Had to learn the hard way about myself over the course of running 5/3/1 since it was my periodized type of program back in the day

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!

:ohhh:What type of contradictory fxckery is this?

Take a deload week or not? :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
:ohhh:What type of contradictory fxckery is this?

Take a deload week or not? :sadcam:

I’m an advocate that you do deload.

I had to learn the hard way (back injury) that you can really run yourself into the ground if you stay pounding away at them higher percentages if you keep running the program over and over without any kind of break in action.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I’m an advocate that you do deload.

I had to learn the hard way (back injury) that you can really run yourself into the ground if you stay pounding away at them higher percentages if you keep running the program over and over without any kind of break in action.
how often :lupe: