About windows 10.....

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Is there anyway to opt out of the update completely?

I've tried it and man :scust:. It's ruin the sound on my computer and it's has too many unnecessary features that just get in the way. I wouldn't mind upgrading but Microsoft need to work out the kinks first.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What're you updating from? I didn't mind staying with Win 7 but got another machine with 10 already running and tweaked it to my liking.

The video is somewhat lengthy but you can skip ahead and follow each step and it'll get rid of all the surveillance, annoying sounds, and extras. Got me running smoothly now.

Also, my current machine isn't anywhere near top the the line and Microsoft Edge although I wanted it to work doesn't run as well as Chrome. Not to mention I'm not going to deal with ads if I don't have to lol

Last edited:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What're you updating from? I didn't mind staying with Win 7 but got another machine with 10 already running and tweaked it to my liking.

The video is somewhat lengthy but you can skip ahead and follow each step and it'll get rid of all the survelience, annoying sounds, and extras. Got me running smoothly now.

Also, my current machine isn't anywhere near top the the line and Microsoft Edge although I wanted it to work doesn't run as well as Chrome. Not to mention I'm not going to deal with ads if I don't have to lol

I got windows 8.1 I like it. Definitely going to look into this though. But I'm more than happy with just 8.1.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
:jbhmm: Interesting.

From what I hear 8 is the most hated Windows version
It was but 8 and 8.1 are different. I had a desktop with windows xp when I was younger and then i upgraded to a different computer with windows 7 and now I got a laptop with windows 8.1. And I like all three. Windows 7 when it came out was definitely the best compared to the others. Fewer bugs and kinks. Windows 8 was a dud at first but than the mircosoft programmers came through fourth quarter clutch and now it isn't bad.

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
idt high definition audio codec
have you tried this?

1. Select IDT High Definition Audio CODEC on Device Manager.
  2. Select Driver tab.
  3. Click Update Driver... button.
  4. Select -> Browse my computer for driver software.
  5. Select -> Let me pickup a list of device drivers on my computer.
  6. Select High Definition Audio Device (Not IDT High Def... this is important.) and click Next. Appears Warning message, but reply Yes.
  7. ! Windows has successfully update your driver software.
Key is step 6.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
have you tried this?
Wow are people in the arcadium always this nice & helpful? It's a lot different from the booth & tlr. But i haven't I will try it in the morning and update you guys how it goes.
If it fails :sadcam: I hope I can downgrade again.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wow are people in the arcadium always this nice & helpful? It's a lot different from the booth & tlr. But i haven't I will try it in the morning and update you guys how it goes.
If it fails :sadcam: I hope I can downgrade again.

Everybody is polite and helpful in both the arcadium and film room ... The booth is full of rude people who sometimes act immature .. As long as you avoid the stan wars here(consoles/marvel/dc/etc) you're good..

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ever since upgrading to Windows 10 my fan has been loud af, is this a common thing for Win 10 users?