#AboutBillions Presents "What's An All-Star, When THEE Star Is In Cincy": Broner vs Granados 2-18

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
#AboutBillions

:aboutbillions:

[VIDEO] TEAM BRONER'S LEVI SMITH INSISTS ADRIEN WILL LET HIS HANDS GO VS. GRANADOS; VOWS OLD AB IS BACK || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"That was some good work...he's where I expect him to be at right now...weight's coming off good...everything's going good...Granados keeps coming...he don't stop...it's in the feet...you gotta let them hands go," stated Levi Smith, world-renowned cutman of multi-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who talked about their upcoming clash with Adrian Granados.

[VIDEO] MIKE STAFFORD INSISTS MAIDANA AND PORTER GAME PLANS WON'T WORK FOR GRANADOS AGAINST BRONER; EXPLAINS STRATEGY || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"Adrian is a game fighter...we just gotta be prepared for anything...I know they're probably looking at the Shawn Porter fight...Adrian is a pressure fighter...he's going to keep it coming...we gotta put him on our page...he gotta adjust to us," stated Mike Stafford, world-class trainer of multi-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who talked about their upcoming clash with Adrian Granados. Check it out!

Newzz

Supporter
Daps

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
Broner SHOULD (i'll reiterate...SHOULD) win this fight. He has a lot more talent, SEEMS to be a little more level headed / focused than in previous outings leading up to a fight. The thing that makes him must see TV is you just never know which Broner you're gonna get. I can see him stopping Granados though. But he's gotta fight a live dog after this.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
Broner SHOULD (i'll reiterate...SHOULD) win this fight. He has a lot more talent, SEEMS to be a little more level headed / focused than in previous outings leading up to a fight. The thing that makes him must see TV is you just never know which Broner you're gonna get. I can see him stopping Granados though. But he's gotta fight a live dog after this.

Granados is a live dog breh.

He's ranked #4 by RING Magazine, #4 by WBA, and #7 by WBA and his record of 18-4-2 is very misleading because all of "non-wins" are all either Split Decision or Majority Decisions, and more specifically, the 4 L's came against guys who have a overall career record of 75-3 as of today who got the close nod over him.

He could literally be undefeated with a record of 24-0 as of today.

Newzz

Supporter
Daps
[VIDEO] POPS BRONER WARNS ADRIAN GRANADOS: INSISTS ADRIEN IS FOCUSED AND READY TO KNOCK HIM OUT: "GONNA TEAR HIM UP" || FIGHTHYPE.COM

"It's going to be bad...he ain't going to be able to handle this...that is not jumping down...it's going to be a good fight though...he's not going to underestimate him...the power and the speed that we have, we are capable of knocking him out," stated Thomas "Pops" Broner, father of multi-division former world champion Adrien Broner, who talked about their upcoming clash with Adrian Granados. Check it out!

ChocolateGiddyUp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
chin isnt weak else he would have been ko'ed by now..he does have recovery powers and is more dangerous when hes hurt

Nah

Jacobs is chinny Cuz he got kod when the muhfukker was taking Chemo sessions N got dropped while going for the kill vs Mora (wasn't hurt)

Granados been dropped six times...... SIX TIMES...if that's not chinny what is :gucci:

AB is the biggest puncher/ most skilled boxer Granados ever fought...its going get ugly