Acclaimed or popular movies you haven't seen...admit it

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The godfather movies
Any harry potter or lord of the rings type shyt.
Titantic
The lion king
The spider man movies
The iron man movies
The avenger movies
The batman movies (Only seen the one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker)
The superman movies (Only seen the one with Christopher Reeves)
The shrek movies
The madea movies
The fast & furious movies
The mission impossible movies
The pirates of the caribbean movies
12 years a slave
Django
Amistad
Cooley high
:scust:

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
Good God..some of you nikkas are just sinful :brehyourejoking:

This thread has actually motivated me to start back on my classic movie binge. I used to watch one classic movie a week, and then I fell off. Will start it back up again next week. I think I'll make Citizen Kane first on the list.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
The godfather movies
Any harry potter or lord of the rings type shyt.
Titantic
The lion king
The spider man movies
The iron man movies
The avenger movies
The batman movies (Only seen the one with Jack Nicholson as the Joker)
The superman movies (Only seen the one with Christopher Reeves)
The shrek movies
The madea movies
The fast & furious movies
The mission impossible movies
The pirates of the caribbean movies
12 years a slave
Django
Amistad
Cooley high

So basically you're not into fantasy, comic-book, or slave movies. :ehh: I can dig that, but The Godfather :ufdup:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Daaaamn homie.
So basically you're not into fantasy, comic-book, or slave movies. :ehh: I can dig that, but The Godfather :ufdup:
I actually like crime dramas but I know the Godfather movies are 4 hours long so I don't even begin to watch it.

Most people who know me are surprised when I say I don't like comic-book or fantasy...given that I love sci-fi and video games. Those genres usually attract the same audience. But other than X-Men and Transformers, comic books never did it for me. And I always thought fantasy was just weird. :manny:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I actually like crime dramas but I know those movies are 4 hours long so I don't even begin to watch it.

Most people who know me are surprised when I say I don't like comic-book or fantasy...given that I love sci-fi and video games. Those genres usually attract the same audience. But other than X-Men and Transformers, comic books never did it for me. And I always thought fantasy was just weird. :manny:

So have you ever tried to sit down and watch them or you just assume they're not going to work for you?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So have you ever tried to sit down and watch them or you just assume they're not going to work for you?
I think 'Willow' ruined fantasy for me. I remember seeing that as a kid and thought it was dumb as hell lol. I haven't seen another fantasy film since then.

As far as comics...I do like X-Men. The others just never peaked my interest.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think 'Willow' ruined fantasy for me. I remember seeing that as a kid and thought it was dumb as hell lol. I haven't seen another fantasy film since then.

As far as comics...I do like X-Men. The others just never peaked my interest.

Oh breh Willow isn't that good of a movie lol. Try Star Wars..just dip your toe in that water. Episode 4,5,6.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Oh breh Willow isn't that good of a movie lol. Try Star Wars..just dip your toe in that water. Episode 4,5,6.
I'm glad you consider Star Wars fantasy and not sci-fi. I can't stand when folks put Star Wars in the sci-fi category.

I have seen the original Star Wars films...I haven't seen the new ones though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm glad you consider Star Wars fantasy and not sci-fi. I can't stand when folks put Star Wars in the sci-fi category. I have seen the original Star Wars films...I havne't seen the new ones though.

Oh ok well I think it's fantasy sci fi but fantasy nonetheless. It took a while for me to give Lord of the Rings a fair shake, my ex talked me into it because she loved them so I watched them with her on a trade: She watches all of star wars and I'll watch Lord of the Rings