Acclaimed or popular movies you haven't seen...admit it

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I'm glad you consider Star Wars fantasy and not sci-fi. I can't stand when folks put Star Wars in the sci-fi category.

I have seen the original Star Wars films...I haven't seen the new ones though.

You can go ahead and skip the new SW films, they were terrible. Try the Lord of the Rings. You may be surprised. They're really well made, all around. Nothing like Willow.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Try the Lord of the Rings. You may be surprised. They're really well made, all around. Nothing like Willow.
Gandalf-gandalf-12059750-960-404.jpg

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
The SAW series. I've had the first six saved on my external hard drive for years but I haven't found the right time or energy to go through them :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
The SAW series. I've had the first six saved on my external hard drive for years but I haven't found the right time or energy to go through them :yeshrug:
man, those saw flicks (mainly the sequels) get shytted on by critics but I enjoyed all the SAW movies. What made them redeemable films to me and not just a glorified snuff film is that the villain in a sick twisted way makes the people he kidnaps appreciate their lives more than they did previously if they actually survive what he puts them through. And there are some twist surprise endings usually

eerieBell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da Magnolia
man, those saw flicks (mainly the sequels) get shytted on by critics but I enjoyed all the SAW movies. What made them redeemable films to me and not just a glorified snuff film is that the villain in a sick twisted way makes the people he kidnaps appreciate their lives more than they did previously if they actually survive what he puts them through. And there are some twist surprise endings usually

Exactly. ppl shyt on Saw series (1st one excluded, that one is universally loved) too much.

I enjoyed most of em, first one they made in one room cuz they couldn't afford much with only 700.000 $ recording budget and they did only a couple of takes on each scene per actor which is even more impressive when you consider how mad good movie it is.

Soundtrack is dope too, on some Silent Hill type shyt.

Every fan of horror/slasher or whatever shyt should watch all Saw, friday the 13th, texas chainsaw massacre, alien just to get a good grasp on how there were developed over time and gotter shyttier and shyttier (in most cases).

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps

I gave up on the Saw series 5 minutes into the first one. My bredrin hyped it up like 'You've got to watch it - it's crazy!' and as soon as they showed the two brehs in the room and the body on the floor, I called that the body was a 'factor', in very specific terms. My homeboy instantly had the :sadcam: face

I haven't fukked with the Bourne flicks at all. If I wanted to watch White boys with memory loss fighting, I could have gone to any pub in Central London on a Friday night :manny:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
No shade from me. I'd watch Titanic 100x in a row before I watch Avatar again
:snoop:I remember when the extended bluray came out, I thought I would be watching a slightly better movie. Besides the intro scene, I don't know why the fukk I wasted another 3 hours of my life. Never again.

:mindblown:And even after all that I'll probably still watch Avatar 2 and 3 when they come out.

:ufdup:Cameron better come with it next time around.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:snoop:I remember when the extended bluray came out, I thought I would be watching a slightly better movie. Besides the intro scene, I don't know why the fukk I wasted another 3 hours of my life. Never again.

:mindblown:And even after all that I'll probably still watch Avatar 2 and 3 when they come out.

:ufdup:Cameron better come with it next time around.

I feel like we could expect the same results but hopefully I'm wrong. I'm going to need to be enticed to spend money on that one

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I feel like we could expect the same results but hopefully I'm wrong. I'm going to need to be enticed to spend money on that one
It's supposed to explore more of Pandora and it's water world so most likely we'll be getting an epic trailer (not saying the movie will be anywhere near epic though). Hopefully they don't rip off The Little Mermaid next.