Acknowledge the Tribal Cheeks: Ava Appreciation Thread (The Rock's Daughter)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Kept it short for someone who is breaking in, she is only 21. Being from a wrestling family, being the Rock's daughter, that shyt is so hard to shake off especially until you can really separate yourself. The only thing to worry about is her knees, as she had a couple procedures already.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
"The love and acceptance The Schism has given me defies any preconceived notions of who I am supposed to be."

That says it all. Basically let me do my own thing and not be Rocky Jr....

For now :lolbron:

Kept it short for someone who is breaking in, she is only 21. Being from a wrestling family, being the Rock's daughter, that shyt is so hard to shake off especially until you can really separate yourself. The only thing to worry about is her knees, as she had a couple procedures already.

fukk all that shyt. Bytch you getting introduced by the Bloodline and will be their loose representative in NXT. :ufdup:

You Not joining no fukking Brood or Wyatt Family :scust:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Why give her that trash name as if we don't know who she is? I haven't watched in ages and I knew all about her starting.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Why give her that trash name as if we don't know who she is? I haven't watched in ages and I knew all about her starting.
Y'all say this every time, then it comes out months/years later these people name themselves and there's never any follow up lol. Just wait for the next person to come around and repeat the same thing

Yeah the name's trash just like Bron Breakker, yeah they obviously don't do the announcer test with names they used to do but hey it's what they picked

Bron should be Steiner because he looks the part and possibly can live up to the name. For her I don't have any issues if she doesn't want to be "The Pebble"

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Y'all say this every time, then it comes out months/years later these people name themselves and there's never any follow up lol. Just wait for the next person to come around and repeat the same thing

Yeah the name's trash just like Bron Breakker, yeah they obviously don't do the announcer test with names they used to do but hey it's what they picked

Bron should be Steiner because he looks the part and possibly can live up to the name. For her I don't have any issues if she doesn't want to be "The Pebble"
there's been numerous articles on this... She picked her name.. She DOESNT want to be the Rock's daughter. she wants her own persona... Of course we know it usually wont work out and in 3 years she'll be in bloodline