Action Bronson - Terry #Mr.Wonderful (Prod. by Alchemist)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
That's the only Bronson album I've ever listened to, thought it was dope :manny:

It is. My dumb ass (:beli:) just forgot

beat sounds like something alc would give to evidence

What's funny is that Ev is recording his next solo, so it's possiblt that Ev did hear it and passed on it.

:manny: who knows right?

BTW when ALC goes the lighter musical backdrop route, I really dig it when he still has some drums in it, like this here. This beat is really fresh. Bronson sounds good over it.

Last edited:

Guy Incognito

Homer? Who is Homer?
Daps
bloodsport.jpg

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Album is up on iTunes to pre-order. Easy Rider, Actin Crazy and Terry available :blessed:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
That's the only Bronson album I've ever listened to, thought it was dope :manny:
You fukked with Rare Chandeliers and haven't listened to Blue Chips :damn:
Or perhaps you meant "real albums", I don't know the difference anymore.

Anything that has a price is an album to me.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
:damn: @ that production

I've had the joint on repeat all day man. It's freezing out where I am tonight, there's a light mist, and I still had the urge to to roll the windows down. So smooth. Also I really hope the 2nd beat ends up turning into another song, but I doubt it. Even that's really cool sounding.

@JordanWearinThe45 if you want, here's a link to a better quality version that was recently posted tonight on twitter.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I've had the joint on repeat all day man. It's freezing out where I am tonight, there's a light mist, and I still had the urge to to roll the windows down. So smooth. Also I really hope the 2nd beat ends up turning into another song, but I doubt it. Even that's really cool sounding.

Terry goes into Actin Crazy on the tracklisting. The transition is smooth as fukk, try it :lawd:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

@JordanWearinThe45 if you want, here's a link to a better quality version that was recently posted tonight on twitter.

props famo