Action Bronson - Terry #Mr.Wonderful (Prod. by Alchemist)

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
bloodsport.jpg
:ohhh:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Wonder what I'm missing. I've got Terry, Easy Rider, Actin Crazy, and Big League Chew (is that even on the album?)

Is there more?
Nah. Big League Chew isn't on the album. Alchemist only put it out because there was footage them working on it in a episode of Bronson's cooking show.

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
and nikkas will be surprised for some reason

Count me as one that would be a little surprised. Not because Bronson doesn't make any good music, but just because he's done so much since 2011 that sometimes I think artists that do that have trouble actually getting their best material on their official debut. Mr. Wonderful may well be the best thing Bronson ever puts out, but the door is open for critics go go "Well, Saab Stories/Rare Chandeliers/Blue Chips/Dr. Lecter/Well Done was better." Not that anyone should make music for critics.

That's why I'm glad Action didn't drop anything last year. it was nice to get some space. Now that he's got new music, actually have that feeling of "Wow, this new stuff is fresh." Same goes for Currensy. I'm psyched for Pilot Talk III and a big reason is because he fell back for a little bit from dropping stuff all the time. So now people miss him and are ready for the "big one".

I'm with you. He makes quality stuff.

Nah. Big League Chew isn't on the album. Alchemist only put it out because there was footage them working on it in a episode of Bronson's cooking show.

I see. It's going onto mine as a bonus though :smugdraper:

This Terry beat is special, friends. The :mjcry: smiley keeps popping in my head after almost every line. Just based on the beat alone.