Actresses, prominent business owners charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scandal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Unfortunately, this shyt goes on EVERYWHERE. And unfortunately, you are kidding yourself if you think this is only a cac thing.

ANYONE who makes big money and especially contributes big money to schools can have a backdoor to get their kids in.

It happens at not only PWIs but HBCUs too. You think for one second that if I'm donating 6 figures to school X, that I don't expect my kid to get in as well. :mjlol:

Granted these situations are an exception due to the large size of incoming classes, but this shyt ain't nothing new.

I'm glad these cacs and their full of shytness is being exposed ONCE AGAIN. But this is a bigger class issue moreso than race. Those with the gold..... :francis:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Last time I saw some pics of her she won't looking that good anymore; might've just been bad pics.
Any new pics of her?
I"m at work and I don't feel like posting pics and having to answer questions.
I'll just say she is older but like Julie Ann and Raylene she has aged very well.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Paying $500K just to get your dumbass white kid into a top tier'd college... :scust::camby:

that's what they do :yeshrug:
17090510165644993.gif

Charlie Broadway

Greg Ward Jr. SZN
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yvette Carnell Attacks Yet Another Successful Black Person

If Yvette Carnell didn't have a history of criticizing and undermining successful Blacks (including ADOS) who had accumulated wealth........her push for reparations would have garnered more support.

Reparations movement precedes YC, but she's at the center of the current movement.....as well as the hashtag attached to it. Any tepid support for her reparations movement is based on her personal views/stances being wrapped around it.

I don’t follow her like that and I just skimmed the thread but you got a problem with her confronting a lie? I don’t have time to go thru all the details so was the girls story a lie or not? If it was you seem suspect for being upset about this. If Yvette was lying then you have a point.

I also noticed you said “her push” so I’m guessing you have a personal gripe...

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is very aggravating to hear and it’s been happening forever

This is why a lot of our “top” politicians and shyt make it. What really bothers me is I remember when I was playing baseball and I had to work twice as hard when I was twice as good

I’ll never forget when one of the parents (they were cool about it they just gave me a heads up) that I was ranked higher than every pitcher but 3. because I wasn’t connected they gave the coaches son and friends spots on the squad

Bunch of retard cacs that barely deserve to work at wal mart are running the country. shyts crazy

Last edited: