Actresses, prominent business owners charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scandal

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:what::dahell: You really have to be naive as hell if you think that "class" trumps "race". :rudy:

Money trumps ALL at the end of the day. Esp in this situation that's been going on forever. Those with the money to pay to play always have an advantage. That isn't race specific all the time.

Put it to you like this.....

Let's say it's between your kid and Chadwick Boseman's kid to get into School X. He's known to donate 6 figures into the school. Who getting in? That's my point.

to take it a step further, you can even put in a regular white kid vs Chad's kid. Same shyt. His money gives him the advantage over the regular person.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Unfortunately, this shyt goes on EVERYWHERE. And unfortunately, you are kidding yourself if you think this is only a cac thing.

ANYONE who makes big money and especially contributes big money to schools can have a backdoor to get their kids in.

It happens at not only PWIs but HBCUs too. You think for one second that if I'm donating 6 figures to school X, that I don't expect my kid to get in as well. :mjlol:

Granted these situations are an exception due to the large size of incoming classes, but this shyt ain't nothing new.

I'm glad these cacs and their full of shytness is being exposed ONCE AGAIN. But this is a bigger class issue moreso than race. Those with the gold..... :francis:
Agree, and I was trying to figure out why people are reluctant to accept that.