Actresses, prominent business owners charged in nationwide college admissions cheating scandal

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
If a school has a female crew program its 100% bullshyt, a lot of the mens programs are BS too but there are some legit ones so i cant say 100%. That shyt is used for daughters of big donors to just slide into the school. Its rampant. Funny thing is that shyt can only exist because of Title IX.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Not going to lie, my handwriting isn't great. It never has. But if I slow down and take my time, and act like I want someone to understand my shyt, someone can understand it.

But this.... damn yo. They weren't even trying. This is the best they have :picard:

they didn't want a handwriting sample...

writing style === . narrative .. descriptive ... etc...

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Money trumps ALL at the end of the day. Esp in this situation that's been going on forever. Those with the money to pay to play always have an advantage. That isn't race specific all the time.

Put it to you like this.....

Let's say it's between your kid and Chadwick Boseman's kid to get into School X. He's known to donate 6 figures into the school. Who getting in? That's my point.

to take it a step further, you can even put in a regular white kid vs Chad's kid. Same shyt. His money gives him the advantage over the regular person.

:gucci:

You can keep parroting this simplistic bullshyt all you want, but in the eyes of the white supremacist, all money ain't good money, especially when it comes to giving themselves a leg up over African Americans.

And no matter how much wealth some black people may have to improve their lot in life, there will always be barriers in place by whites that prevent us from having the same opportunities or achievements.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Money trumps ALL at the end of the day. Esp in this situation that's been going on forever. Those with the money to pay to play always have an advantage. That isn't race specific all the time.

Put it to you like this.....

Let's say it's between your kid and Chadwick Boseman's kid to get into School X. He's known to donate 6 figures into the school. Who getting in? That's my point.

to take it a step further, you can even put in a regular white kid vs Chad's kid. Same shyt. His money gives him the advantage over the regular person.

You cant separate the two when white people virtually have all the money and its mechanisms here. Its one in the same...as its has been.

The implications of this situation drives a stake directly through race.

FlimFlam

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You can keep parroting this simplistic bullshyt all you want, but in the eyes of the white supremacist, all money ain't good money, especially when it comes to giving themselves a leg up over African Americans.

And no matter how much wealth some black people may have to improve their lot in life, there will always be barriers in place by whites that prevent us from having the same opportunities or achievements.

Pretty much

You know how outrageously more immense the prison industrial complex could be if they used the white disorder to feed it like they did with blacks !? It could quadruple!....YOU KNO HOW MUCH MONEY THAT WOULD GENERATE?!

And they declined

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

didn't say the levels are equal and that what you quoted ain't true. Sure, rich white > rich black of the same caliber. That's not my point.

Money then race. And when the money is equal, it's race. No shyt.

My point is that this is MORE money than race. A rich nikka's bread has more pull than a regular person period in the vast majority of situations, don't get it twisted fam.

But people with money ALWAYS have more pull/influence with shyt. The problem is that there's not as many of us with this privilege to be able to use it.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

:picard: dear lord. This young man managed to fit so many Ls in such a smalls small statement.

The grammar is atrocious.
The letter format is painful to look at.
Do i need to mention the penmanship?
And his complete lack of understanding what a "writing sample" means...:francis:
Everyone is his life failed him. Teachers, counselors, psychiatrists (rich and white duhh), friends, loved ones America....

:mjlit:i love it

Edit: my student loan called me as i posted this:to: leave me alone im not the bad guy here

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Meanwhile...accuse black students of cheating who actually prepped and studied.
:mjpls:Florida girl had her SAT result flagged. She says she didn't cheat and hires famous lawyer. - CNN
Kamilah Campbell wants to go to Florida State University and major in dance. She has a 3.1 grade point average and a lifetime of dance experience.
But after getting her score from the SAT after her first try -- a 900 -- Campbell decided she needed to do better. Her mom got her a tutor, she took online classes and she got a copy of a The Princeton Review prep book. Seven months later, in October, the high school senior from Miami Gardens, Florida, took the test again.
Later, when she got an envelope in the mail from the testing company, she was shocked when she opened it. It was a letter. Not results.
Sick...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You cant separate the two when white people virtually have all the money its mechanisms here. Its one in the same...as its has been.

The implications of this situation drives a stake directly through race.

Never said you can't separate it either. Just one has more influence than the other in this situation when the balance is weighted more heavily towards the money.